Page 202 of 208 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3117
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Very Royal Looking, like she become the Queen of Asgard and that be a pretty interesting story if so.

The shining around her makes her outfit look very metal like which is a nice look for her and the best part of the drawing are her legs, Just Dynamic and Lovely!
    Yay! I agree, it is a very good pic, maybe one of the best I have ever seen.

Any new stories with Amora in them?

She is too good not to have in stories. She is such a plotter of schemes. Bwahahaha. I love her badness!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Marvel Movie Casting-Amora

"Yvonne Strahovski for Amora because she bares a slight resemblance to the character and she's also a fellow Aussie like Thor actor Chris Hemsworth.
    I think these 2 would have some great on-screen chemistry."

Defenders #3 May 2001
    Pluto visits Lorelei!

Lorelei battles Pluto!

http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post1776777
    Have a GREAT Day!
    Sorry am I am Late to saying this, but Indeed I Hope You had an AMAZING Birthday Charlie_1981 and Many More Amazing Birthdays to You to Come!!! =D

Also, AMAZING Job with the Birthday Celebration their 616MarvelYear is LeapYear, Impressive Indeed! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Any new stories with Amora in them?

She is too good not to have in stories. She is such a plotter of schemes. Bwahahaha. I love her badness!
    I'm still waiting, but the patience is exhausted when you observe or intuit that it seems that they have forgotten about her, until suddenly, someone remembers but only to do more of the same without any plan or any type of direction and that makes me move away from many of the comics until I can see something really worth reading.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Sorry am I am Late to saying this, but Indeed I Hope You had an AMAZING Birthday Charlie_1981 and Many More Amazing Birthdays to You to Come!!! =D

Also, AMAZING Job with the Birthday Celebration their 616MarvelYear is LeapYear, Impressive Indeed! =)
    Don't matters, it was a good birthday, it could have been better, but it was good.

Another month of Solicitations without any kind of hint to where Amora is, her sister Lorelei is also missing since her last appearance in the Civil War II miniseries: Gods of War.

About Sylvie Lushton, I do not even know or can expect any writer to want to remember her, especially Jason Aaron and his unfinished Thor's run yet.

I have the feeling that in the whole 2018, we are not going to see Amora the Enchantress on any Marvel book.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    About Sylvie Lushton, I do not even know or can expect any writer to want to remember her, especially Jason Aaron and his unfinished Thor's run yet.
    I want more of her

By the way, is this Amora, right? The one on the background with blue (lol) dress??

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    I want more of her

By the way, is this Amora, right? The one on the background with blue (lol) dress??
    Me too, Sylvie is a very cool character that deserves more than just being gone so easily without any kind of development.

Yeah, she is.

That cover is an homage to the Asgardian War story by Claremont/Adams from various decades ago.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 02-23-2018 at 12:32 AM.

Sorry, already posted.

new pic
    Last edited by juan678; 03-03-2018 at 10:42 AM.

It's really so good.

Of, course, this is totally new, Loved it a lot.

Is there any kind of possibility in the near future that Marvel gives Amora the Enchantress a damn chance, even if it could only be a limited series, not only in this ... whatever it is thing of Fresh Start ... if not in a regular basis?

I still do not understand why Marvel continues to marginalize this character in a bad way, limiting it, reducing her appearances, even her own importance within the Thor series, without giving her any kind of development making her just involutioning and ignoring her in everything they do within the MCU.

If someone wants to answer me, please, I would like the answer to be argued and to be coherent.

Seriously, five days and no one says any single word?

maybe in the future new pic