Page 21 of 208 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

and the last.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    So nice!

I always wondered how Loki and Volstagg have so many children while the other members of the Norse pantheon seem to have no offspring at all. I mean being alive for thousands of years they would have some kids by now. It would be interesting to see if Amora has had any illegitimate children running around.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    I always wondered how Loki and Volstagg have so many children while the other members of the Norse pantheon seem to have no offspring at all. I mean being alive for thousands of years they would have some kids by now. It would be interesting to see if Amora has had any illegitimate children running around.
    Who knows, I always thought that she in her relationships, she has been careful about that, I think if she wants to have children, those children should be with Thor that is the man who has always had a place in her heart despite the complicated relationship she has with him.

For me, it would be strange that Sylvie Lushton will turn out to be her daughter at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Who knows, I always thought that she in her relationships, she has been careful about that, I think if she wants to have children, those children should be with Thor that is the man who has always had a place in her heart despite the complicated relationship she has with him.

For me, it would be strange that Sylvie Lushton will turn out to be her daughter at the end.
    I was just guessing since she has a history of sleeping around like Loki she would by now have some children running around. Although she may use some really good protection and wants to like you said have children with the man she has been pining for centuries.

I was just guessing since she has a history of sleeping around like Loki she would by now have some children running around. Although she may use some really good protection and wants to like you said have children with the man she has been pining for centuries.
    Well, sometimes looks can be deceiving and Amora has always been a free woman if she marries or if she had children, she would lose that freedom.

I remember that during the saga of The Reigning by Jurgens, Amora and King Thor had a son, Magni and in a What If issue related to the Secret Wars, Amora had a son with Doctor Doom named Malefactor and then she had another son with Thor named Bravado .

Well, sometimes looks can be deceiving and Amora has always been a free woman if she marries or if she had children, she would lose that freedom.

I remember that during the saga of The Reigning by Jurgens, Amora and King Thor had a son, Magni and in a What If issue related to the Secret Wars, Amora had a son with Doctor Doom named Malefactor and then she had another son with Thor named Bravado .
    Now that I think about it would suit her personality not to have children because she really loves her freedom even though she sleeps around as much as Loki. Then again I have a feeling Loki actually liked having children and being a parent. I wonder if Amora should team up with Loki's offspring if he is not immediately available.

Now that I think about it would suit her personality not to have children because she really loves her freedom even though she sleeps around as much as Loki. Then again I have a feeling Loki who actually liked having children and being a parent.
    Thinking about the personality of Amora, it would be a matter of thinking what kind of people were her parents or how (I doubt they're still alive considering the life that have Amora and her younger sister Lorelei) their loss could have affected both sisters to go for separate ways .

Loki is a different matter, he does or he has always done what he wanted, we can counting how many women are in the life of Loki.

Amora's life is a mystery which I think if Amora and young Enchantress Sylvie meet someday maybe we could discover some of that mysterious past because the only thing that is known is that Amora and Lorelei have a tense relationship for some undisclosed reason of their childhood that make Lorelei being a bit resentful towards her everytime they meet.

Maybe having children, we can see a different Amora but maybe she would not change too.

Latest Amora and Lorelei. Hope you like it:

Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Thinking about the personality of Amora, it would be a matter of thinking what kind of people were her parents or how (I doubt they're still alive considering the life that have Amora and her younger sister Lorelei) their loss could have affected both sisters to go for separate ways .

Loki is a different matter, he does or he has always done what he wanted, we can counting how many women are in the life of Loki.

Amora's life is a mystery which I think if Amora and young Enchantress Sylvie meet someday maybe we could discover some of that mysterious past because the only thing that is known is that Amora and Lorelei have a tense relationship for some undisclosed reason of their childhood that make Lorelei being a bit resentful towards her everytime they meet.

Maybe having children, we can see a different Amora but maybe she would not change too.
    You should also add men to Loki since in the myths it talks about how he took a female form and bore children with mortal men. Not to mention how Loki bore Odin's eight legged horse, Sleipnir. It can be reasonable to say that Loki knows what is it is to be a mother and father.

You should also add men to Loki since in the myths it talks about how he took a female form and bore children with mortal men. Not to mention how Loki bore Odin's eight legged horse, Sleipnir. It can be reasonable to say that Loki knows what is it is to be a mother and father.
    Maybe but it is on the Myths, on the Marvel Universe this isnīt known or at least itīs hard to know more than count with whom he was or not.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Latest Amora and Lorelei. Hope you like it:

Another nice pic, I love to see both sisters together. This make thinking on the Frozen Movie and about Elsa and Anna.

Maybe but it is on the Myths, on the Marvel Universe this isnīt known or at least itīs hard to know more than count with whom he was or not.
    They do sometimes incorporate them into the character presented in the Marvel universe. Although in the case of Amora they have more freedom to do what they want with her since she's a creation of Marvel and loosely inspired by many other Norse goddesses.
    Last edited by jazzflower92; 05-29-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Do sometimes incorporate them into the character presented in the Marvel universe. Although in the case of Amora they have more freedom to do what they want with her since she's a creation of Marvel and loosely inspired by many other Norse goddesses.
    True, on the subject of Loki, they can do and have done many things that we have seen and even more can be done.

On Amoraīs case, it would clearly be a special case, especially since the Freya relationship it would not be done because of the mess created by Matt Fraction with Frigga / Freya in his Thorīs run, so I had thought about what I said a couple of days ago about time paradoxes, make what you have with what Loki did to Sylvie Lushton seen or at least explained a bit in that miniseries of Dark Reign: Young Avengers and do something in which all the pieces end up fitting each other and give cohesion to what could be the origin of the enchantress and her sister.