Page 3 of 208 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Another three pics for Today, now some cosplay

Got to Say this Cosplay got Amora's Look Down VERY Well, Congratzs to her Indeed! :-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Got to Say this Cosplay got Amora's Look Down VERY Well, Congratzs to her Indeed! :-)
    Yeah, I love it.

Yeah, I love it.
    Indeed and for you my friend, Found another one!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Indeed and for you my friend, Found another one!

So nice.

Three pics for Today

So nice.
    Indeed, glad You like that one, the lady does an Excellent Job with her Cosplay. :-)

Three pics for Today

This is the Kind of Drawing that Reminds me of my early days in trying to draw myself, so it is nostalgic for me to see this cover, I really indeed like it!

Indeed, glad You like that one, the lady does an Excellent Job with her Cosplay. :-)

This is the Kind of Drawing that Reminds me of my early days in trying to draw myself, so it is nostalgic for me to see this cover, I really indeed like it!
    Yeah, I agree. Those pics are really good. Sometimes is not easy to find good pics, but always I try to find the better and considering that I have to repost the majority of pics from the old thread, it´s a pleasure.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Those are Mike Allred, right? I wonder who did the inks and colors, they are different from his recent FF work.

Cool

I have to Get more Scans of it, but I really Liked the Fight Between Amora and Clea in Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #12!

I felt Both Women where indeed Impressive and both looks Amazing Lovely and Beautiful drawn and inked by Jackson Guice!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Those are Mike Allred, right? I wonder who did the inks and colors, they are different from his recent FF work.
    Yeah, It´s Mike Allred. It was the Thor God-Size special from 2009 and I agree, it was so different from his FF work.

I have to Get more Scans of it, but I really Liked the Fight Between Amora and Clea in Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #12!

I felt Both Women where indeed Impressive and both looks Amazing Lovely and Beautiful drawn and inked by Jackson Guice!

Those scans are good. For me it´s very remarkable the art, Amora looks beautiful.