Page 5 of 208 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    And the last.

Oh, that is Really a Nice Blank Cover, Really Love her pose and the energy coming off of her and how her Hair so nice and Golden!

Is that your copy Charlie_1981!?
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Oh, that is Really a Nice Blank Cover, Really Love her pose and the energy coming off of her and how her Hair so nice and Golden!

Is that your copy Charlie_1981!?
    It´s what I found.

Another three pics for Today.

Always been a Fan of just Pencil/Ink Drawings, no Color, you get allot of details you miss in color!

Best parts are her pose, each strand of hair is amazing and the energy coming from the Ball is Epic! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Always been a Fan of just Pencil/Ink Drawings, no Color, you get allot of details you miss in color!

Best parts are her pose, each strand of hair is amazing and the energy coming from the Ball is Epic! =)
    I agree .

It´s what I found.
    Indeed Nice Find!

Here is another Nice Piece of Art as well, Enjoy!

Indeed Nice Find!

Here is another Nice Piece of Art as well, Enjoy!

Cool, a real piece of art, so well drawing and Amora is stylish and glamourous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I never knew Clea and the original Enchantress clashed already, thanks for the pics CJStriker. But why does Amora swear "By the beard of Zeus?" Shouldn't she swear by Odin?
    Now that you said that it´s true, why Zeus and not Odin?
    Very Glad to share it with you Ravin' Ray, it is indeed a Great Battle and Both Amora and Clea look really great in how they are both drawn!

I have to get my copy our and scan more images in for you all, been behind on that, will get it soon to share more with you all! ;-)
    Now I Promised some More Images from Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme #12 and indeed here is another one I just scan from my copy!

I was Amora's 1st appearance in the Issue, Enjoy:

Now I Promised some More Images from Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme #12 and indeed here is another one I just scan from my copy!

I was Amora's 1st appearance in the Issue, Enjoy:

Cool, thanks.

Cool, thanks.
    Indeed, will share more down the line and have a Great Talk about the issue as soon as I get more Images of the Issue Scan! ;-)

BTW, I love how Amora Looks in that Scene, indeed nice to see her in a Citizen of Midgard Look, indeed she wins and owns the page all around, she looks Glorious! :-)

Indeed, will share more down the line and have a Great Talk about the issue as soon as I get more Images of the Issue Scan! ;-)

BTW, I love how Amora Looks in that Scene, indeed nice to see her in a Citizen of Midgard Look, indeed she wins and owns the page all around, she looks Glorious! :-)
    Waiting for that , she looks great though she was in disguise.

Three for today.

And the last.

Dang, How much I love those Blank Covers and What artist can do with them, this one is indeed Very Impressive!

The Greens are So Great they are Glowing, Love it! Also, how great it be if Amorawas apart of the next are of Uncanny Avengers! ;-)

And the last.

Dang those Nails, LOL, Those are mean and impressive!

Indeed a Powerful look, marching forward and commanding, love the pose as well!