Page 50 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

One pic

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    There's something very...timelessly magnetic about the linework in this one. Also nice how, while Amora is as sexy as expected, she has a more tangible air of power than usual, just enough to warn the foolish not to toy with her and expect to get away with it. Very nice. Also like how her skirt's more split into tassels than usual.

Any idea who drew it, btw? I can't read that signature though the style seems familiar.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    There's something very...timelessly magnetic about the linework in this one. Also nice how, while Amora is as sexy as expected, she has a more tangible air of power than usual, just enough to warn the foolish not to toy with her and expect to get away with it. Very nice. Also like how her skirt's more split into tassels than usual.

Any idea who drew it, btw? I can't read that signature though the style seems familiar.
    Totally agree with you.

By the name I see, M.C. Wyman.

I hope this time with Axis storyline is really good, the above (Fraction´s Thor and Wood´s X-men) was so horrible that I lost all hope and I love Amora the Enchantress too much to keep reading bad stories. I have come to seriously think the writers hate her and they are unable to do anything with her.

I´m really hoping things are good, I beg for it.

Ultimate Member

I don't think that they HATE her really. I just think that they don't really understand her, or know how to really write her well. There's a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I don't think that they HATE her really. I just think that they don't really understand her, or know how to really write her well. There's a difference.
    Yeah, but sometimes I have my doubts on it, her last appearances were terribly bad, like it was done on purpose.

um is that doctor Blake a.k.a.Thor o. Her leg??

Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGirl View Post
    um is that doctor Blake a.k.a.Thor o. Her leg??

Yes.

Yes.
    Damn Gurrrl!

Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGirl View Post
    Damn Gurrrl!

Yeah, the cover is nice, but personally I don´t like this costume and the story was downhill so soon, I prefer her usual costume or some variation of the same costume, the only moment we saw something different was during Ellis´s Thor.

Ultimate Member

[QUOTE=Charlie_1981;567386]One pic

Nice line work, although her "assets" are rather large there. Seriously, those things would make Pamela Anderson blush.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, but sometimes I have my doubts on it, her last appearances were terribly bad, like it was done on purpose.
    So I just find that hard to buy. Unless we've got some REALLY convincing/concrete evidence, I find the notion that a writer is DELIBERATELY screwing up his or her own story just to make this ONE character, and it's not like Amora is the most obvious character that you'd do that to, for some unclear reason, I just don't find that believable. It strikes me as more fan paranoia than anything else. A more likely explanation is that it was just a poorly-written story with no intentional malice behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So I just find that hard to buy. Unless we've got some REALLY convincing/concrete evidence, I find the notion that a writer is DELIBERATELY screwing up his or her own story just to make this ONE character, and it's not like Amora is the most obvious character that you'd do that to, for some unclear reason, I just don't find that believable. It strikes me as more fan paranoia than anything else. A more likely explanation is that it was just a poorly-written story with no intentional malice behind it.
    I know, I find it too hard to believe that a writer can have some hate for a character trying to do everything possible to destroy it and that it will last many years of deliberate and unintentional way, the best example I can see is Henry Pym or even Iron Man, for the Enchantress´s thing is rather a case of laziness and unwillingness to develop the character in all its glory and from there, it hurts to see that the character is not growing while in the opposite case we are seeing one of the best Lokis on the last decades.

[QUOTE=Punisher007;572295]
    One pic

Nice line work, although her "assets" are rather large there. Seriously, those things would make Pamela Anderson blush.
    Totally agreed.

Ultimate Member

I always knew that she never controlled men with her powers...heh...nice pic either way...