Page 52 of 208 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Donīt worry , Any contribution is always good and welcome.
    Indeed Thanks my friend.

The next artwork again shows why I like pure pencil artwork, you get details and style you can't have when you have ink-color filled in.

I like how this Amora looks like she is straight out of Avengers: EMH's show and the Headdress looks like a Flower in a way, indeed a nice touch IMO.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed Thanks my friend.

The next artwork again shows why I like pure pencil artwork, you get details and style you can't have when you have ink-color filled in.

I like how this Amora looks like she is straight out of Avengers: EMH's show and the Headdress looks like a Flower in a way, indeed a nice touch IMO.
    Yeah, itīs so pretty.

A very wonderful new pic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    animaatjes-love-18742.jpg

That is pretty damn sweet!
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    animaatjes-love-18742.jpg

That is pretty damn sweet!
    I agree so nice and great.

Pretty nice art. :-)

Yeah, I agree.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

A very wonderful new pic

Indeed Impressive and Intimating at the same time!

Amora Looks lovely and not battle torn at all, yet Thor's Helmet looks beat and bloody up, I wonder what happen and what Amora's Emotions are at this point. Also, can't help be get a Hamlet sense of this Image, LOL!

But besides that, Indeed lovely Image and Like the Sitting pose and flow of AmoraHair indeed.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed Impressive and Intimating at the same time!

Amora Looks lovely and not battle torn at all, yet Thor's Helmet looks beat and bloody up, I wonder what happen and what Amora's Emotions are at this point. Also, can't help be get a Hamlet sense of this Image, LOL!

But besides that, Indeed lovely Image and Like the Sitting pose and flow of AmoraHair indeed.
    Another comment with which I agree.

The truth is that these drawings are really good, there are a lot of talent out there.

I have read Magneto 11 and Avengers vs X-Men: Axis 2 and although I'm glad to see Amora again , I would say Magneto has convinced her to join him because of Loki.

I have found it odd that she is in Asgardia when it is supposed to have been exiled and could not go back, if it means ignoring everything from Woodīs X-Men or something that we donīt know have had happened, I'm satisfied with it, but hopefully soon we have some kind of consistency in Enchantressīs appearances because it is increasingly difficult to put things right.

Cool to hear she's around. Guess she's not the Female Thor as I guessed before.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Cool to hear she's around. Guess she's not the Female Thor as I guessed before.
    Yeah, what a pity.

It would have been the only way I would take seriously the thing of the New Thor, although I love the art of Russell Dauterman, I do not follow Aaronīs new Thor.

I have read Magneto 11 and Avengers vs X-Men: Axis 2 and although I'm glad to see Amora again , I would say Magneto has convinced her to join him because of Loki.

I have found it odd that she is in Asgardia when it is supposed to have been exiled and could not go back, if it means ignoring everything from Woodīs X-Men or something that we donīt know have had happened, I'm satisfied with it, but hopefully soon we have some kind of consistency in Enchantressīs appearances because it is increasingly difficult to put things right.
    I'm actually buying those two comics. just for amora. I HOPE I will be able to get my hands on the deadpool variant that has merely a glimpse of her. I haven't a clue if she appears inside the comic though

DPOOLWAR2014001-DC21-94926.jpg
    Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGirl View Post
    I'm actually buying those two comics. just for amora. I HOPE I will be able to get my hands on the deadpool variant that has merely a glimpse of her. I haven't a clue if she appears inside the comic though

DPOOLWAR2014001-DC21-94926.jpg
    Oh! I see that variant, so funny like other variants of that style.

I never saw a Scottie Young pic on the Enchantress, I would love someday to see one. Always loved his art.

Astonishing Member

It's apparently obvious that since Odin is back (and in charge of Asgardia), that it'll be no surprise for him to arrange for Amora's return there.