Page 54 of 208 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Wait, is Enchantress gonna be personality flipped too?
    Yeah, she changes because of the Inversion, I need to read Avengers & X-Men: Axis 3 when I have the opportunity to see how Inversion affects her but one Loki´s Solicits says something about a Noble Amora.

Hello, I still have not read issue 3 of Axis but apart from the comment about "Fondue Parties" from the preview, there has been something remarkable in the issue referred to the Enchantress, is it worth to read or passes what always happens?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Yeah, she changes because of the Inversion, I need to read Avengers & X-Men: Axis 3 when I have the opportunity to see how Inversion affects her but one Loki´s Solicits says something about a Noble Amora.
    I think I like her better as she is.

Hello, I still have not read issue 3 of Axis but apart from the comment about "Fondue Parties" from the preview, there has been something remarkable in the issue referred to the Enchantress, is it worth to read or passes what always happens?
    She had good moments... her entrance was the highlight of the issue for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I think I like her better as she is.
    I do not know, depends on how Ewing writes her in Loki´s series, maybe it would be good to see, even if it is something that lasts a little but enough to see this change before returning to her original persona and seeing how that changes her relationship with Loki or with her younger sister.

Quote Originally Posted by jutcher View Post
    She had good moments... her entrance was the highlight of the issue for me.

Really , it sounds so good for me.

I have to get that issue and read it. Great pic.

I can say she has a good moment.
    Quicksilver Loki The Scarlet Witch Polaris Amora The Enchantress Doctor Doom Ms. Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by ComicGirl View Post
    I can say she has a good moment.
    Yeah, I agree , at last I have read it and I liked Amora´s portrayal.

It´s good to see that for once, someone respects a bit the character after the last disasters, hoping the trend continues and we will see more of her, now it´s time to wait until she appears on Loki: Agent of Asgard.

I´m not a big fan of Yu´s art but in this issue it was nice.

It seems incredible that no one says anything about what Amora does on Axis 3, I guess it's asking too much. I hope that in her next appearances things are good.

3 pics from God-Size Thor 1 (2009)

It seems incredible that no one says anything about what Amora does on Axis 3, I guess it's asking too much. I hope that in her next appearances things are good.
    Sadly I've been avoiding AXIS on principle (too many other books getting my money right now, and I'm not keen on Remender's writing in general) so I missed this...and damn me for it, because that was a pretty awesome showing by Amora there. Might have to pick up #3 next time I'm in the city.

The 'God-Size' scans are mighty nice, too. I'd heard about that story but never read it.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Sadly I've been avoiding AXIS on principle (too many other books getting my money right now, and I'm not keen on Remender's writing in general) so I missed this...and damn me for it, because that was a pretty awesome showing by Amora there. Might have to pick up #3 next time I'm in the city.

The 'God-Size' scans are mighty nice, too. I'd heard about that story but never read it.
    Do not worry so much, I, if I continue with this Axis event is because the appearance of the Enchantress and see what they do with her, if not for that reason, possibly Axis would be an event that I would skip and only I continue with it in the series that I actually buy (Loki: Agent of Asgard, Magneto among others are some of those series that I follow month to month).

It was a good story, those scans are maybe what I liked more, though it has some things that I never liked so much like Amora´s crazyness about Skurge´s death that I thought she overcomes thanks to Heimdall´s help on Simonson´s Thor and so different from her previous appearance in Avengers Prime that she was really good.

..Given the Skull's Teutonic background, wouldn't he be prone to have some nominal respect for the "aryan" gods?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ..Given the Skull's Teutonic background, wouldn't he be prone to have some nominal respect for the "aryan" gods?
    I don´t know, Red Skull believe he´s superior to anyone when he is only a mere mortal, if Amora wanted, she would have killed him and finish with everything.

New pic

^^^^^^^
    Very colorful large artwork there.

After seeing those scans, I will have to pick up Axis 3. Nice art and some real props for her power.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"