Page 6 of 208 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Three for today.

Now this is Simple and Sweet, a nice lady like sitting pose with a sweet and lovely look Amora with her lovely flowing hair, the candle complets it.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool, a real piece of art, so well drawing and Amora is stylish and glamourous.
    Could Not Agree More, Well Said Charlie_1981, it is Glorious Artwork!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Could Not Agree More, Well Said Charlie_1981, it is Glorious Artwork!!
    Yeah, all Amora pics always looks pretty beautiful, she´s a real goddess and her sister Lorelei is her heiress

Cool

Waiting for that , she looks great though she was in disguise.
    Indeed she does Charlie_1981, Amora Steals the Scene, no question! ;-)

Now the Wait is over, here is the New Page from Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #12! :-)

Indeed she does Charlie_1981, Amora Steals the Scene, no question! ;-)

Now the Wait is over, here is the New Page from Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme #12! :-)

So nice.

So nice.
    I love how Amora plays her role in both this page and the other page I posted, she reminds me of the old Black and White Private Eye shows and Parodies where a lovely women comes in needing the Detectives help but they really have another agenda all together.

Amora so does that part well her IMO. ;-)

I love how Amora plays her role in both this page and the other page I posted, she reminds me of the old Black and White Private Eye shows and Parodies where a lovely women comes in needing the Detectives help but they really have another agenda all together.

Amora so does that part well her IMO. ;-)
    I agree.

So Cool, nice add. The way Amora appears inside the mirror is good.

Another great pic, Amora and Loki.

Three pics for Today

Lorelei vs Pluto

Amora and Skurge the Executioner

And the last

Lightbulb

So Cool, nice add. The way Amora appears inside the mirror is good.
    Indeed Agree! =)

Also, Amora coming out of the Mirror indeed fits her well, it adds to her mystery, but also her loveliness as well! ;-)

Another great pic, Amora and Loki.
    Indeed that was a Sweet pic and these two together is indeed popular on the Internet! ;-)

Three pics for Today

Lorelei vs Pluto

I really like Lorelei Stern and Cold as ice talk to Pluto, really shows she is unforgiving as the Wind she is compares herself too! ;-)

But also, have to say those are harsh words for Amora from her own sister, feel bad for Amora.