Page 74 of 208 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 3117
    BANNED

Buzzing through DA last night and I thought it'd be nice if Amora were a DC character, I'd like to see her team up with Harley Quinn

Have to say, I'm enjoying that Amora seems to be a very active character in Avengers Alliance with the dialogues.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

BTW, Just the Other Day! :-)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

VectorAttila

Amora in Sketch Thor Cover

Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    You're most welcome and no problem for you and all other Amora admirers, CJ. At the risk of a thread derail (but one that will be immediately remedied), I wish for the sake of you and other Scarlet Witch fans that they would finally give Wanda a much, MUCH needed buff in SHSO. They've given A LOT of other characters long needed buffs, and their leaving Wanda (as well as Sue/Invisible Woman, further grrr arrrgh ) out of that party is honestly a crime. With the abilities Wanda has, she deserves SO MUCH MORE than her second Power Attack being by far her best (a Hex Shield that hits for at least 30 damage points, and provides an armor boost) and her Hero-Up doing nothing but confusing enemies with no damage(!!!). I really, REALLY hope the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron film will make Gazillion give Wanda those buffs. If not though, potentially no worries...maybe an A:AOU Wanda variant (and also Vision and Quicksilver variants) will be planned for SHSO. I got my fingers crossed for you CJ and all other Wanda fans out there.

Anyways, as I promised, a little something to already get the thread back on track...here's the full picture from which my avatar hails, and courtesy of FredBenes and Carol-Colors via DeviantArt.

1st Off Maven, I have to say I am REALLY SORRY I did not respond back to you much sooner on this post, it was very good and should have talked back to you much sooner about it, my apologizes my friend.

When I 1st played the Game it was indeed fun, BUT my Overall Goal was to Get Wanda, PERIOD! When I played as her long ago, I have to say she was enjoyable, but indeed her powers where not the best, this was about over a year or so ago, not sure how long. But indeed, if things have not changed much since then and going by what you said Maven I Greatly Agree, Wanda needs a Massive Power-Up to be even stronger and a much more enjoyable character to play as. She was ok, but they could do so much better with her.

When I was playing Marvel Online she was AWESOME! :-)

So indeed, I agree and the Amora Art here is INCREDIBLE! =D

Amora Looks Striking here, She is doing a 3-Dimensional Pose, looks like she is popping right out of the Image, Really brings the Action and Her to Life, Indeed I like it Allot! :-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Theincrediblejake

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Theincrediblejake
    I don't think Thanos is gonna be in Ragnorok.

Lightbulb

Theincrediblejake
    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    I don't think Thanos is gonna be in Ragnorok.
    A Nicely Done Fan-Made Posters!

I don't think Thanos will have any Direct Involvement with Ragnarok, but I would not be Suprised to see have some kind of behind the scenes influence on making it happen. It is only towards his benifit that he does, takes out a Major Power that would stand against him in the Coming Avengers Infinity!

Also, I keep Really Hoping that THIS will be the Movie we get Amora in the MCU! I hope for a Tease or end credits tease at least in Avengers 2 or another movie as well, not sure that will happen, but Amora SHOULD be apart of the MCU, Period!

Lightbulb

This is indeed an Interesting and Different Amora Look!

Biggest Differences is that the Hair is more Bleach-Blonde then Golden Blond, nice looking, but I prefer Amora as a Golden-Blond. Also, the greens to the Dress are more darker green.

Overall the art is well done, I like her Power/Womanly Pose and the sparks of Magic coming from her hands, just flowing down like dust in the wind, that is a nice touch.

Smile

VectorAttila

Amora in Sketch Thor Cover
    Always Enjoy seeing more Fan-Art of the NEW Female Thor and this One is Very Impressive by VectorAttila!

Female Thor looks Cool, Amora Looks Great! The Costume is well drawn and I like they added shining to pieces of it like it should have.

Like the curly hair and the look on Amora's Face is Great, Sly and Confident!

This is all over Tumblr, shocked no one has posted it here:

http://beatonna.tumblr.com/post/1145...nkfurt-someone

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Hi , I´m back after three months of absence because of a broken arm that right now it feels better and recovered.

I have to say that I´m glad and thankful of the people that tries to add things, something not easy because Marvel seems to have little love for her.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to have Amora on the Marvel Alliance Game.

I like all the pics posted on all this time. They are so nice, though the last one it´s so weird and bizarre.

Amora looks kind of movie star like here. Good likeness!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Hi , I´m back after three months of absence because of a broken arm that right now it feels better and recovered.
    Welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing better.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Amora looks kind of movie star like here. Good likeness!

Welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing better.
    Yeah, the pic is so good and very stunning.

Thank you, now that I´m better, I will write a bit more on the forum.