Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Default Namor75: The Timeline - Name Namor's Most Important Events!

Constructing an annotated timeline for Prince Namor the Sub-Mariner is a Herculean task, since his history covers Marvel's history, but it's one long overdue.

I'd like to do this more collaboratively, and be more of a collator, hence the title. If folks will post their favorite events in Namor's life, I'll put it in the timeline after any discussion of it's slot. Contradictions will also be noted.

I'll also add things as the long delayed Namor75 Readathon progresses.

I'll start things off with events drawn from Namor's excellent "autobiography," straight from the Prince's mouth, The Saga of the Sub-Mariner! Reprinted recently in this collection.

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Marv...H-TP/JUN140727
    Last edited by Reviresco; 07-27-2015 at 11:39 AM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

TIMELY'S GOLDEN AGE

1920 Commander McKenzie's ship the Oracle arrives in Antarctica and docks above the hidden, submerged Atlantean city.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 07-27-2015 at 11:48 AM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

ATLAS' ATOMIC AGE

(For Future Use)

MODS please do not merge!
    Last edited by Reviresco; 07-27-2015 at 11:42 AM.

MARVEL'S SILVER AGE

(For Future Use)

MODS please do not merge!

(1962) A sulking Johnny Storm finds an amnesiac Namor in the bowery and returns his memories by dropping him into the ocean.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 07-27-2015 at 11:43 AM.

MARVEL'S MODERN AGE

(2007) Namor destroys Atlantis to keep it out of SHIELD & Tony Stark's hands.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 07-27-2015 at 11:45 AM.