Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Mark Hamill Reportedly Official for "Batman: The Killing Joke" Adaptation

A new report says that not only will Mark Hamill return to voice the Joker for an animated "Killing Joke," he's already recorded his part.

Full article here.

Vertigo Psychonaut ChaoticScholar's Avatar

Hell, yes
    "People look at us and see the poor and the mad, but they’re looking at us through the bar of their cages.

There’s a palace in your head, boy.

Learn to live in it always. " -- Grant Morrison

BANNED

You just know he will kill it with that infamous monologue.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    You just know he will kill it with that infamous monologue.
    This is the story Mark's been waiting for. His Mona Lisa, his breaking bad season 5!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Holy $#!+ ballz!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

Batman: The Killing Joke is now officially the number one comic book movie I'm looking forward to in 2016, moving Suicide Squad down to second place.

Mark Hamill is going to own this role without a problem with his experience voicing Joker throughout the years and in different series/franchises since 1992.

I hope the Best Buy exclusive edition has a figurine of Joker with his vacation clothing on. I don't know if there was an official name for the clothing he wore there.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Jack View Post

I hope the Best Buy exclusive edition has a figurine of Joker with his vacation clothing on. I don't know if there was an official name for the clothing he wore there.
    The "I Shot Babs in the Spine" look?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

If true, this would be one of the most awesomest things in the history of ever!!

I also hope we get Kevin Conroy as Batman, because a Mark Hamill Joker opposite a non-Conroy Batman would just feel strange, at least to me.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    If true, this would be one of the most awesomest things in the history of ever!!

I also hope we get Kevin Conroy as Batman, because a Mark Hamill Joker opposite a non-Conroy Batman would just feel strange, at least to me.
    Conroy has said he wants in. I see no reason why not to let him.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

If they've already cast Hamill, I see no reason why they won't get back Kevin Conroy for batman .

Yup, a no brainer here. Now we just need Conroy! An incredibly appropriate swan song for their ride together as Batman and Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by taylortexas View Post
    Yup, a no brainer here. Now we just need Conroy! An incredibly appropriate swan song for their ride together as Batman and Joker.
    Yup, exactly. They really are the perfect yin yang. Is Andrea Romano still in charge of the voice casting? If yes, then no way she will NOT bring back Conroy!

Incredible Member RobertoDaCosta's Avatar

so, they can't reference the iconic story in a variant cover, but they can make an animated version of it
    cool
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler!!

Anything else would've been a severe disappointment. This should pretty much confirm Conroy as well, there is no way they're not going to have the two play off of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yup, exactly. They really are the perfect yin yang. Is Andrea Romano still in charge of the voice casting? If yes, then no way she will NOT bring back Conroy!
    She said that she's planning to retire soon, but not before 2016 if I recall correctly. I suppose most of the recordings will be wrapped up by that time.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

I agree perfect swan song for these guys.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.