Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

My shop hasn't gotten the subsequent issues of MERCENARY SEA which sucks, I enjoyed the first issue a lot.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Rick Remender is one of my favorite writers, but I think everyone should give DEADLY CLASS a shot. It's like Hunter S. Thompson meets ninja assassins.

Has anybody tried some of the suggestions on this board? I picked up the Black Science and Deadly Class trades despite my intense hatred of Rick Remenders "writing".

Quote Originally Posted by The Fn Man View Post
    Has anybody tried some of the suggestions on this board? I picked up the Black Science and Deadly Class trades despite my intense hatred of Rick Remenders "writing".
    I picked Five Ghosts from suggestions in this thread. Loved it! My new favorite book, so damn fun.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

I picked up the first Five Ghosts trade and reprints of Deadly Class #1 and Manifest Destiny #1. And there are still more books I plan on checking out. The hard part comes when I have to decide which ones I want to continue to pull. There's so much quality work out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    My shop hasn't gotten the subsequent issues of MERCENARY SEA which sucks, I enjoyed the first issue a lot.
    Hope you were able to get the other issues of the Mercenary Sea because it sure is a darn good book.

Other than The Mercenary Sea, I like Manifest Destiny, Peter Panzerfaust, Rat Queens, Sidekick, Three, Velvet and Rocket Girl.

Gots No Chi Danny Rand's Other Fist's Avatar

The more I read of Velvet, the more I love it.

I'm a huge Brubaker fan as it is, so I assumed I'd be into it, but it really is a great entertaining Spy book. I don't know if it is necessarily underrated, but certainly think everyone needs to give it a go!