Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Glad someone else liked Dynamo 5. I didn't love the twist ending and the direction he took with the team in the mini series but I wish that the series was still going.

1. Blackacre
    2. Dancer
    3. STRAY BULLETS - THIS IS CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Five Weapons

5 points to who can guess my answer

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Glad someone else liked Dynamo 5. I didn't love the twist ending and the direction he took with the team in the mini series but I wish that the series was still going.
    Love Dynamo 5. Still one of my favorite superhero team books.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

While I'm tempted to vote for myself, I have to say FIVE WEAPONS and SKULLKICKERS are getting far less attention than deserved.

DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

^ Seconded for Five Weapons.

If older Image titles are allowed, I never saw much talk about Trencher and Lions, Tigers, and Bears.

Currently I would say Velvet and Sex both surprised me on how good they are and how much I enjoy them. Personally IMHO Midnight Nation is the best damn thing Image has ever published and the best thing JMS has ever wrote for my money it right up there with Watchmen as a must-read series.
    I loved Noble Causes and think it was the best Image superhero series done.

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Larime Taylor View Post
    While I'm tempted to vote for myself, I have to say FIVE WEAPONS and SKULLKICKERS are getting far less attention than deserved.
    I will absolutely get A Voice in the Dark now. It is one of those books I always thought about but never took the plunge, probably because my habit ia already out of control.

And what's wrong with voting for yourself? You are too nice.You should say "forget about those other punk hacks! I need your support! I rule!"

I saw you got your start on Kickstarter. I try to back good projects but a lot of time I never hear about them until later. It is odd. Sometimes I find real cool ones, other times I miss the boat. But I will support you now. I like it when writers come on the board. Middle aged nerds like me enjoy the personal touch.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaBatmanFanGuy View Post
    No one enjoying Sex Criminals? Or is that thing rated? I guess the name Fraction kind of already overrates stuff before someone even reads it, but the series is hilarious.
    It's up there with Saga as my favourite book but it's hard to call it underrated.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by KeenerED View Post
    Not being published right now:
    Proof - Alex Grecian and Riley Rossmo's first ongoing series. Riley's art was fantastic throughout the series...if you like Bedlam or any other books Riley draws and you haven't read this one you should feel bad. And Alex's writing was great too. Loved this story and was very disappointed when it had to end due to lack of readership.
    Dynamo 5 - Jay's book always entertain me. This one was the tale of 5 kids that were concieved by the promiscuous "Greatest Superhero" Captain Dynamo of the Faeberverse. The kids are brought together by Captain Dynamo's widow and trained to be a superteam after his death.
    Noble Causes - Another Faerber book that deserved more attention. It was a comicbook superhero soap opera. While it had superhero stuff going on, it was more about how the family was seen through the eyes of a non-super when she married into the family.
    I want ALL these back... NOW!

Another vote for Prophet.

Prophet, by far.

It's one of the best sci-fi books I've read in ages and nobody seems to give a damn. It's just so...unique, which is something that has come to define Image as a company these past few years.

It's a daring book, and I love it to bits.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Fn Man View Post
    1. Blackacre
    2. Dancer
    3. STRAY BULLETS - THIS IS CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Five Weapons

5 points to who can guess my answer
    Prophet ?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

For me, it's Five Ghosts.

Aphrodite IX
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."

Sex Criminals
    Hold my Annihilus- Johnny Storm