Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Storm is soooooo obviously bi, it hurts. Who reads about how intensely Storm and Yukio feel about each other and sees that as just friendship? It's a Known Thing by now that Claremont wrote a lot of barely-subtext subtext in terms of these kinds of relationships between characters he created or used a lot.

Anyways, Storm should date Yukio or Jean!

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Storm is soooooo obviously bi, it hurts. Who reads about how intensely Storm and Yukio feel about each other and sees that as just friendship? It's a Known Thing by now that Claremont wrote a lot of barely-subtext subtext in terms of these kinds of relationships between characters he created or used a lot.

Anyways, Storm should date Yukio or Jean!
    Jean is a homophobe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Jean is a homophobe.
    It's obvious your fishing...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

How often does Yukio show up so I can read about how in love the two are with each other?

BANNED

Who reads about how intensely Storm and Yukio feel about each other and sees that as just friendship?
    Me, because I had friendships like that. You read it bisexual because it was likely sexual to you. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's left up to interpretation.
    Last edited by DDD; 08-07-2015 at 09:03 AM.

BANNED

ALL Claremazons are bi or lesbian.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    ALL Claremazons are bi or lesbian.
    Scanz puh-leez.

BANNED

Remember the Comics Code and how nothing could get past it? Where there's a will, there's a way. And Claremont has indomitable will. I am certain there'd be Storm evidence if there were or is any.

I am also curious about the Nightcrawler/Wolverine "relationship" btw. If anyone wants to start a thread.

Go ahead, mess with my innocence.

Ultimate Member

I just think that CC loved to tease people with that kind of thing...or maybe he has a bit of S & M on the brain in some ways...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Remember the Comics Code and how nothing could get past it? Where there's a will, there's a way. And Claremont has indomitable will. I am certain there'd be Storm evidence if there were or is any.

I am also curious about the Nightcrawler/Wolverine "relationship" btw. If anyone wants to start a thread.

Did you read the entire "Cross Time Caper" arc before you came to this "dicriculous" assumption?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 08-10-2015 at 12:10 PM.

BANNED

What assumption? I had bought Excalibur from the start as it was being published. And it's too bad it wasn't cancelled with Claremont's departure btw.

BANNED

That's good and all that, DDD... And, you do a very good job at deflection -- But, you didn't answer the question.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 08-10-2015 at 01:30 PM.

BANNED

I don't even understand what you're asking. I did read xtime caper.

Look at the dicriculous innuendo I posted. It proves there wasn't that much subtelty.

BANNED

Then you know Kitty was acting OOC because she under Opul Lun Sat-Yr-9 's spell, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post

Poor Nightcrawler, all those years with drunk on drunk wolverine