Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 705
  1. #616
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    every claremont female character is bi or has heavy subtext indicative of being bi
    Not every female character
    Zethrimon unblock me

  2. #617
    Astonishing Member Vegan Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Changing morality doesn’t also change sexuality.
    Ummm actually when I chose to be evil I became a gay.

  3. #618
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Not every female character
    not storm either lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  4. #619
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Ummm actually when I chose to be evil I became a gay.
    I aspire to reach your level

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    not storm either lol.
    Aw. Ignorance is bliss, I guess

  5. #620
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,514

    Default

    I awoke to bisexuality around the same time that I decided that I would become an enemy to mankind and the forces of order, but those both might just be things that can happen independently when you're growing taller.

    As for Storm, well, surely Callisto isn't suddenly getting a fancy new design for nothing :eyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    That's what I have over Beelzebub now, Honoka-chan. He thinks he's a third-year school idol. I know what I am. And in this fight-- that makes me INVINCIBLE!

  6. #621
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I aspire to reach your level



    Aw. Ignorance is bliss, I guess
    not ignorance. I'm very well aware of her interactions and there is no confirmation she is bi. just a lot of reaching.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  7. #622
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I awoke to bisexuality around the same time that I decided that I would become an enemy to mankind and the forces of order, but those both might just be things that can happen independently when you're growing taller.

    As for Storm, well, surely Callisto isn't suddenly getting a fancy new design for nothing :eyes:
    WHY ARE YOU SO POWERFUL

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    not ignorance. I'm very well aware of her interactions and there is no confirmation she is bi. just a lot of reaching.
    In what world is associating Storm making out with a woman on-panel with bisexuality (along with the writer confirming the intent and drawing on previous subtext w Yukio as his reasoning) “reaching”?

  8. #623
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    WHY ARE YOU SO POWERFUL



    In what world is associating Storm making out with a woman on-panel with bisexuality (along with the writer confirming the intent and drawing on previous subtext w Yukio as his reasoning) “reaching”?
    because there is no canonical proof stating it. I have proof Bobby is gay. proof daken is bo. not from authors from canon. and there is no canonical evidence outside of reaching that she is bi.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  9. #624
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    because there is no canonical proof stating it. I have proof Bobby is gay. proof daken is bo. not from authors from canon. and there is no canonical evidence outside of reaching that she is bi.
    She made out with a woman. She kissed a woman. She saw an attractive woman and kissed her. That’s all the proof I need. I know you can’t fathom your favorite heroine being something other than heterosexual but we gotta face the facts.

  10. #625
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,100

    Default

    Storm is bisexual but only for Yukio.
    I don't think any other woman can even measure up to what she had/has with Yukio, ever!
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  11. #626
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,966

    Default


  12. #627
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Ummm actually when I chose to be evil I became a gay.
    I'm not always evil, but when I'm evil i suddenly remember that I'm Bisexual
    Zethrimon unblock me

  13. #628
    Fantastic Member Ser Pounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    She made out with a woman. She kissed a woman. She saw an attractive woman and kissed her. That’s all the proof I need. I know you can’t fathom your favorite heroine being something other than heterosexual but we gotta face the facts.
    Shhh. Some people are trying to keep their heads in the sand.

    I really don’t understand how they can keep arguing against it when it is perfectly clear. Apparently they want Storm to just go around shouting “I call down the fury of Mother Nature and would hit that shit too!”

  14. #629
    Mighty Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    She's even doing the thing with her fingers!

  15. #630
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    She made out with a woman. She kissed a woman. She saw an attractive woman and kissed her. That’s all the proof I need. I know you can’t fathom your favorite heroine being something other than heterosexual but we gotta face the facts.
    that was when the xmen were inverted causing them to behave outside their normal behavior. that would make a better case for her being heterosexual than bisexual based on the premise of the entire story. if there were canonical evidence outside of her mind being warped I would have no issue but that isnt the case.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •