Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Bisexuals and Pansexuals can have a preference. For example, I am a homo romantic pansexual, which means I (a man) prefer relationships with people who identify as male. However, I will date/be with whoever I find a romantic or sexual attraction to, but I tend to enjoy being with men more.

Sorry, off topic, just thought it needed to be said haha. Sorry everyone. :P

On topic, I think, as it stands right now, she could be bi, straight or pansexual. As far as I know she has never stated what she is in the comics. I would think it would be cool for her to be bi or pansexual though.
    Rhetorically, how can answering a question relating to the topic of sexuality in a thread about bisexuality be off topic? Anyhow, I stumbled over this website that saved me the trouble of breaking out my American Heritage dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Oh, for the love of Phoenix! Please stop reaching for what's not there, Arya... Even Claremont himself would have to admit that if it wasn't printed it didn't happen no matter what the intent or how he felt at the time.

Err?!? How does that make sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Bisexuals and Pansexuals can have a preference. For example, I am a homo romantic pansexual, which means I (a man) prefer relationships with people who identify as male. However, I will date/be with whoever I find a romantic or sexual attraction to, but I tend to enjoy being with men more.

Sorry, off topic, just thought it needed to be said haha. Sorry everyone. :P

On topic, I think, as it stands right now, she could be bi, straight or pansexual. As far as I know she has never stated what she is in the comics. I would think it would be cool for her to be bi or pansexual though.
    Pretty much what Power Torch said.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Ooh sweety she's been bisexual this whole time.
    Storm has been straight the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    ********NEW RULE**********

Everyone keep posting either

"She is Bi"
    or
    "She is Hetero"

Last reply when a mod closes this determines her orientation.

Actually, it doesn't.

Barring Marvel sending out a mass e-mail, anything is a possibility. The information we have on the page thus far points to "Straight". If you really want to read things in, it might point to "Straight...Possibly A Little Bi-Curious".

Confused about DDD's "rule". She is bi. Did I do it right???
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Confused about DDD's "rule". She is bi. Did I do it right???
    Iol.

Storm has always been written straight. So is Yukio.

BANNED

Bi Tieri and Claremont make this clear.

BANNED

Bi Tieri and Claremont make this clear.
    They can say something that never happened in comics. Prolly because Marvel did not approve it.

Also their take is not Marvel's take.

Maybe I should tweet Claremont if she's a mixture or not. If Claremont will favorite my tweet, will it mean yes?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    They can say something that never happened in comics. Prolly because Marvel did not approve it.

Also their take is not Marvel's take.

Maybe I should tweet Claremont if she's a mixture or not. If Claremont will favorite my tweet, will it mean yes?
    Actually they work for marvel so yes it was Marvel's take too. Tieri already schooled you once and told you Storm was bi.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Storm doesn't know it though. No evidence.

If I may ask, if you see two girls holding hands with each other, do you consider them bisexual right away?
    Yes, either bisexual or lesbians.

If you automatically assume they are straight that's your hetronominivity showing and you should work on that.

BANNED

Actually they work for marvel so yes it was Marvel's take too. Tieri already schooled you once and told you Storm was bi.
    Well Pak said something which he didnt't really say Herc is bi and then Axel gave us an answer which is Marvel's take.

BANNED

Well Pak said something which he didnt't really say Herc is bi and then Axel gave us an answer which is Marvel's take.
    Pak was open to a same sex relationship between Storm and Yukio. Axel said nothing about Storm so what are you talking about. Let's get back to Tieri he told you she was. Why can't you take his word?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post

If you automatically assume they are straight that's your hetronominivity showing and you should work on that.
    It is normal for female to hold hands each other so they're more likely straight than bisexual.

And you're actually like saying it's wrong to automatically consider them straight but it's not wrong to automatically consider them bisexual.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

It is normal for female to hold hands each other so they're more likely straight than bisexual.

And you're actually like saying it's wrong to automatically consider them straight but it's not wrong to automatically consider them bisexual.
    Why would you consider them straight? I don't get it. It seems like a ridiculous assumption to make.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post

Especially Heterosexual men. They hate the idea of 2 women kissing and naked together. The only way to empower wimmin and stick it to heteronormative is to have more female singers performing half naked with other half naked women while looking drunk or drugged.
    Last edited by DDD; 08-03-2015 at 04:38 AM.