Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Of course it's subtext. Did you ever see them kiss? Mystique referred to her in french because they could never say it.
    This thread is delicious !
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

From Uncannyxmen.net

For years, Storm remained single. "There is no man, really, in the Marvel universe who's good enough for her, who is her equal," Claremont thought in The X-Men Companion. "She would not be taking a step down by falling in love with the Black Panther, perhaps. John Byrne and I toyed with the idea of having her get into a relationship with Scott Summers or start to, but unfortunately I've really kind of done that with Misty Knight and Danny Rand (Iron Fist). (...) Part of my antipathy toward the Black Panther is that I don't have any control over him as a character, and I don't want Storm suddenly showing up in other books, waltzing out with the Black Panther."

"There were relationships that I felt transcended gender," Claremont told Seriejournalen.dk. "Storm and Yukio is something that I never really got into. I mean, I had my own thoughts, but I never really got into it."
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

For goodness sake. She's a fictional character.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Top 3 in order of preference:
    1. Yukio
    2. Psylocke
    3. Jean Grey

I like Callisto and Storm's rivalry, but I'm not really into love-hate pairings.
    Thing is, their rivalry has been archaic for decades now. There has to be something else.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Blaming Storm's actions on being inverted during Axis isn't a solid argument, since it would have to be applied to the other heroes, and none of them changed their sexual preferences while inverted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Blaming Storm's actions on being inverted during Axis isn't a solid argument, since it would have to be applied to the other heroes, and none of them changed their sexual preferences while inverted.
    Maybe you haven't noticed but there's quite a few posters here who claim that Ororo is bi-sexual... I'm just saying.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-28-2015 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Maybe the question should be "is Storm pansexual"
    "omnisexual"

BANNED

Jeen outed everyone as bisexual.

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    From Uncannyxmen.net

For years, Storm remained single. "There is no man, really, in the Marvel universe who's good enough for her, who is her equal," Claremont thought in The X-Men Companion. "She would not be taking a step down by falling in love with the Black Panther, perhaps. John Byrne and I toyed with the idea of having her get into a relationship with Scott Summers or start to, but unfortunately I've really kind of done that with Misty Knight and Danny Rand (Iron Fist). (...) Part of my antipathy toward the Black Panther is that I don't have any control over him as a character, and I don't want Storm suddenly showing up in other books, waltzing out with the Black Panther."

"There were relationships that I felt transcended gender," Claremont told Seriejournalen.dk. "Storm and Yukio is something that I never really got into. I mean, I had my own thoughts, but I never really got into it."
    Not sure if this quote really says anything. I mean, Ororo was never actually shown as bisexual on the page. It's great that's how Claremont sees it but it's just his interpretation.

BANNED

If Claremont says it, that's some strong evidence for me though on panel innuendo or hints is better. It was made quite clear how Mystique swings in an issue of Marvel Fanfare by Claremont.

I am certain there's a mountain of evidence coming up in the form of scans any day or month(s) from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Jeen outed everyone as bisexual.
    Jeen doesn't believe in bisexuality. You're either straight or "full gay" to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Not sure if this quote really says anything. I mean, Ororo was never actually shown as bisexual on the page. It's great that's how Claremont sees it but it's just his interpretation.
    I don't think anyone has REALLY been shown to be sexual in superhero comics. They might be in bed together, but no explicit details are shown, so it's always up to interpretation.

Considering Marvel's classical stance on same-gendered pairings during the Comics Code days, and Claremont's own words, I think this case is closed!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I don't think anyone has REALLY been shown to be sexual in superhero comics. They might be in bed together, but no explicit details are shown, so it's always up to interpretation.

Considering ance on same-gendered pairings during the Comics Code days, and Claremont's own words, I think this case is closed!
    Marvel renounced their alliance with the "Comics Code Authority", ±15 years ago... So, there's really no logical reason Marvel couldn't depict "R" rated sex scenes in the pages...

I hope Marvel reveals her to be bisexual.

Just so that I rejoice in the tears of some Storm fans, it would be glorious. I can see it now...

BANNED

This isn't about her future. This is about the indisputable wealth of evidence, which already exists, that she is bisexual. Is it because of her public "showers"?