Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

Even after debunking the lie that the "X-Men Companion" proved (supported) that Ororo was bisexual... You continue to prove other wise? Geez, I guess denial does run far and deep.
    My thread, my party, my rules.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    My thread, my party, my rules.

BANNED

In what book (title and issue please) has "Earth-616" Ororo been in a intimate relationship with Logan?

Even after debunking the lie that the "X-Men Companion" proved (supported) that Ororo was bisexual... You continue to prove other wise? Geez, I guess denial does run far and deep.
    Google it. Everyone here has read and knows Ororo and Logan had a relationship, hell even deadpool knows. Where have you been?

BANNED

In what book (title and issue please) has "Earth-616" Ororo been in a intimate relationship with Logan?

You would know considering the only thing you have debunked is the tired idea that she is straight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Google it. Everyone here has read and knows Ororo and Logan had a relationship, hell even deadpool knows. Where have you been?
    You would know considering the only thing you have debunked is the tired idea that she is straight.
    Right, and you still have yet to tell me what issue you are speaking of so...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 08-05-2015 at 02:00 PM.

BANNED

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]In what book (title and issue please) has "Earth-616" Ororo been in a intimate relationship with Logan?
    Hmmmm.... Wolverine and the xmen issue where they dated somewhere out there?

BANNED

Right, and you still have yet to tell me what issue you are speaking of so...
    I am not going to tell you the issues but wheneven deadpool knew and you didn't there is a problem.

BANNED

I am not going to tell you the issues but wheneven deadpool knew and you didn't there is a problem.

That is a frame from a page which out of context means next to nothing unless you post the entire sequence of events leading up to that... And, for the record that's Deadpool #15
    Last edited by ZNOP; 08-05-2015 at 02:46 PM.

BANNED

They were f buddies under Claremont around after Mutant Massacre. UXM 215 UXM 247 (old relationship). They had sex in WATXM on date night and a couple other books (post the revolting, BP Arranged Marriage). CC wrote them together in X-Men the End.

Anyway, Wolverine is not a woman as far as I know. This is irrelevant to the topic, as is proving Storm loves men.
    Last edited by DDD; 08-05-2015 at 02:53 PM.

BANNED

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't (or couldn't) point to a specific issue... And, "The End", was not Earth-616.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 08-05-2015 at 03:00 PM.

BANNED

Default Lororo was Real

BANNED

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't (or couldn't) point to a specific issue... And, "The End", was not Earth-616.
    I could have but I chose not to. It was ubiquitous not some hidden lore. Why didn't you know?

BANNED

Ooh look innuendo and nothing direct but it still being clear. Wow.

BANNED

When I kiss with my tongue, it's usually serious.

BANNED

When I kiss with my tongue, it's usually serious.
    It's not always serious for me.