Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post

Heh, is there any depth you won't reach for?

BANNED

So you have no solid proof Storm's bisexual either then. She could be making Yukio clim-X and it would mean nothing to some etc. Round and round goes the merry go round.

BANNED

I wasn't trying to prove she was...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Stop lying and making stuff up being poly isn't swinging. Claremont spoke to something in 1982 that was true for Storm then since then she had been in non monogamous relationships. Logan left and she slept with her ex husband Logan left and was intimate with his girlfriend.
    You need to stop lying. First off, I forgot about the BP incident. Secondly, after she slept with Panther, she immediately saw it as a mistake that could never happen again. Its out-of-character for Storm to be in a relationship with a guy and then sleep with another, hence, she turned Forge down in "Storm #3" telling him she was seeing someone.

Logan, on the other hand, simply is not a monogamous guy which is one reason I hated this pairing. Storm needs somebody who is a one-gal kinda guy.

While I am on a role, the only reason I believe people are trying to say Storm and Yukio had something going on is stereotyping. Storm altered the way she looked at that time donning the mohawk and dressing up like a street punk. This new look Storm took on looked "butch" and Yukio also looked kinda "butch" as well, so I submit people are trying to say they had something going on simply because of this fact. The canon shows that the only reason Storm altered her physical appearance was in response to the internal changes going on inside of her. These changes had to do with her powers acting up (her bond with nature was fractured which lessened her fine-tune control over her powers, lessened her connection to life itself in all its myriad forms, and diminished immunity to the elements) and she was becoming more aggressive thanks to the decisions she had to make being leader of the X-Men (Uncanny 171). Yukio's "Devil-may-care" attitude rubbed off on her which was the final piece of the puzzle that tipped her over (Uncanny 173). It had nothing whatsoever to do with sexuality and nothing in canon suggests that.

BANNED

I am not going to tell you the issues but wheneven deadpool knew and you didn't there is a problem.

Re-read Deadpool ("The good, the bad, and the ugly") and I'm under the distinct impression that this scene was all in Wades head.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    the only reason I believe people are trying to say Storm and Yukio had something going on is stereotyping. Storm altered the way she looked at that time donning the mohawk and dressing up like a street punk. This new look Storm took on looked "butch" and Yukio also looked kinda "butch" as well, so I submit people are trying to say they had something going on simply because of this fact.
    And I think they are free to be convinced this meant they were lesbians, but it's not enough to impose that reading. I don't want to impose mine on them either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    And I think they are free to be convinced this meant they were lesbians, but it's not enough to impose that reading. I don't want to impose mine on them either.
    I don't disagree with what you said. They are free to think that this meant Ororo and Yukio were a couple, but I was merely pointing out what actual canon stated was going on and how this inner metamorphasis triggered the outward change in Storm's appearance. Canon doesn't mention anything about sexuality with this, but harps on and on about the things I mentioned.

To give a more specific example than what I mentioned in my last post, Storm's unity with life itself gave her a reverance to preserve all living things, hence she abhored killing. This was brought up even in that Claremont interview, I believe, and it was certainly shown in canon. That said, circa Uncanny 181, Storm expressed to Kitty that she, Storm, could be every bit as ruthless as Wolverine should the need arise. At this time, her bond with nature was fractured and it took time for her bond with the Earth to fully reconstitute itself meaning her unity with life itself was also fractured (fortunately, she has grown to where she can bond to the life force of her environment in a much shorter span of time). Heck, she was willing to kill her entire team with her elemental barrage in Uncanny 175 just to get to Mastermind. More, she commented in Uncanny 175 that "harsh weather came easier to her" because she was a less gentle woman than she used to be. In other words, she let go of some of her inhibitions that tempered her powers because of all of these changes going on in her mentioned in my last post. This is a complete change from her earlier, gentler "goddess" persona she carried from the day she debuted in canon. She became hard on the inside and her outward look changed to match. How anyone can take this and make it about sexual orientation is beyond a reach when canon does not even mention this.

Again, canon details very well what brought on this "punk" change in Ororo and it states nothing to do with sexuality. So why are some of the proponents of "Storm is bi" getting ugly with posters who disagree with them simply for pointing out the facts? That's all I'm trying to say, here. If they want to disagree, they can still be civil about it.
    Last edited by rutog98; 08-05-2015 at 06:48 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Ooh look innuendo and nothing direct but it still being clear. Wow.
    What? Are you even seeing the same scans I'm seeing?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    What? Are you even seeing the same scans I'm seeing?
    I was referring to one scan Storm being in his shirt.

BANNED

You are not on a roll you are rolling down a hill ]
    I'm cackling!

BANNED

Last edited by DDD; 08-05-2015 at 08:51 PM.

BANNED

You are not on a roll you are rolling down a hill they had a relationship, it was deep sisterhood that included sex. It has nothing to with stereotyping which is your own convoluted and dumb theory. It was real connection. Either way Logan had been monogamous just that his relationship with Storm wasn't. Her feeling bad for sex with Bp had more to do with the pain of the annulment and less to do with the sex. If she didn't think the sex was going to feel great she wouldn't have done it. What did I lie about? You lied when you said we said she was a swinger. Being poly isn't swinging. Storm isn't always monagamous which I already showed you but instead of being honost and admitting it you typed just to to pat yourself on the back no one has time for that bye Felicia.

https://youtu.be/bT90D0GKZRM
    Oh you could have told us in the beginning that the Storm and Yukio relationship is in your fan-fic. We appreciate your fandom of their pairing. Keep it up.

BANNED

"swinger"? What decade are we in lmao.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by K-Kitsune View Post
    "swinger"? What decade are we in lmao.
    Hey, I got that word from Arya back in the "Storm" thread a few months ago. I had to look it up to get the meaning of it. Its not my fault if she's using terminology she doesn't understand that I'm looking up and seeing that it applies to what her side is (falsely) saying about Ororo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Hey, I got that word from Arya back in the "Storm" thread a few months ago. I had to look it up to get the meaning of it. Its not my fault if she's using terminology she doesn't understand that I'm looking up and seeing that it applies to what her side is (falsely) saying about Ororo.
    This whole monogamy obsession is derailing the thread. You seem obsessed with it.

Storm fans that are ultra conservative are literally insane, I feel like you've picked the wrong character. Maybe a Jean Grey or Sue Storm is a better fit for you and RLAAMJR?