Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by K-Kitsune View Post
    This whole monogamy obsession is derailing the thread. You seem obsessed with it.

Storm fans that are ultra conservative are literally insane, I feel like you've picked the wrong character. Maybe a Jean Grey or Sue Storm is a better fit for you and RLAAMJR?
    The problem isn't even politics. It's treating a fictional character that is passed through many hands like your perfect girlfriend. That makes you blind to anything, like gay experiences, that doesn't fit the image of the character you've placed on a pedestal. I'm just a casual Storm fan, honestly, but I think I understand the character much better than RLAAMJR does because I'm open to what it actually is, what is on the page, than obsessing with a perfect idea that's only in my head.

BANNED

Right, they think she's their girlfriend and Storm will do anything, anyone, anytime because she is your sexual fantasy fodder. Keep throwing cheap jabs from your shabby moral high horse, whatever.
    Last edited by DDD; 08-06-2015 at 05:46 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Right, they think she's their girlfriend and Storm will do anything, anyone, anytime because she is your sexual fantasy fodder. Keep throwing cheap jabs from your shabby moral high horse, whatever.
    That was a solid body blow at least, and my horse is shiny and well-kept. And Storm's not my sexual fantasy fodder. I'm an Emma Frost guy all the way. I do believe that She figures quite heavily in the alone time of some of her superfans, though.

BANNED

There are no scans showing attraction between Storm and Yukio unless you interpret it differently. No scans that they have slept together. Even Pak showed it on Storm's ongoing solo that they're just friends.

Two marvel writers who said something about Storm's sexuality which did not happen in comics. Didnt Pak said something about Herc and then Alonso (the Marvel head) gave us the final answer?

Who actually asked Tieri? A Storm fan who wants Storm bisexual. Why Tieri? Because he showed is an inverted Storm kissing another female. Why dont you guys ask the writer who have Storm and BP het married? I guess you wont asl because you know that their answer eill be "Storm is straight."

You guys are clever. Asking writers whose opinion is the same as yours. Good thing they're not Marvel's answer.

I also remember a Storm fan who asked about Storm and Yukio to Pak. Good thing Pak didnt bite it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    That was a solid body blow at least, and my horse is shiny and well-kept. And Storm's not my sexual fantasy fodder. I'm an Emma Frost guy all the way. I do believe that She figures quite heavily in the alone time of some of her superfans, though.
    That was for nearly everyone, sorry.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    I just hope a Storm doesn't cheat on rutog98 but he is confident that she is a committed monogamous woman of infinite power above all else so it's fine

BANNED

This whole monogamy obsession is derailing the thread. You seem obsessed with it.

Storm fans that are ultra conservative are literally insane, I feel like you've picked the wrong character. Maybe a Jean Grey or Sue Storm is a better fit for you and RLAAMJR?
    Storm doesnt talk something negative. She wouldnt use words like "stupid", etc.

But i know how Storm falls in love. This is where rutog98 and i differ especially when it comes to the Storm/Wolverine relationship but we agree that Storm is straight as there'r no proof/evidence showing otherwise.

I do not have an issue with same sex relationship. It's just that Storm isnt. Making Storm bisexual is changiing her sexuality.

Arya asked this to rutog98. If i was the one asked, i dont have an issue with same sex relationship. Do you have issues of Storm being straight?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    You are not on a roll you are rolling down a hill they had a relationship, it was deep sisterhood that included sex. It has nothing to with stereotyping which is your own convoluted and dumb theory.
    ???

I have two marvel authors and canon to back me up on Storm's fluid sexuality. What do you have? You can keep your twisted, puritical ideas about two fictional characters having sex to yourself. No one cares, well Rlaam does, I guess that counts for something. She slept with her ex, it happens but instead of accepting what you don't like you pontificate out of fear and anger because you have issues with same sex relations and Storm having sex in a way you don't like. It's OK admit it, own it and move on.

You hold a grudge like no other person and you think you have a dance partner in me. You don't. I know you have to kick and scream and shout and write pages upon pages of text because you like the sound of your own keyboard and you like the spectacle of appearing informed but like you were wrong about Jean and eternity you are wrong here. Having discussions with you while you pretend to not be bi phobic or homophobic only shows how little you really have and your responses are like clockwork. I feel sad for you because all you have is your headcannon and your moral facade.

The sad part is you brought swingers into this when we were talking about poly. Why don't you look that up.

Thank you for that screed. I win and I am done.
    1) Still waiting for this source of Storm boned Yukio, or scissored or whatever slang you use.

2) What two authors support this? Tieri's story pokes AXIS holes into the theory, Claremont never pursued it, hence it was never added to canon. Pak probably went somewhere with it but I never read Storm's recent on-going and if proof lies within that series, show it.

3) Polygamy (if that is what you meant by "poly") refers to engaging in sexual relations with multiple (more than one) partners. A swinger is person who has multiple partners. He(She?) chose a right time to use that term.

BANNED

1. He couldn't when the story was originally written. It's been posted repeatedly in this thread. Not repeating myself.
    2. Tieri's tweet coupled with a lot misunderstanding of how inversion worked and Claremont's other statements tell a different story.

Boyfriend and girlfriend are referring to relationship. That means polyamory. Multiple loves, loving more than one person. It involves and focuses on intimacy which includes sex but isn't limited to it. So yeah get your definitions right.

Wiki has a much better definition:
    Swinging, also known as wife swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior, in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity.[1]
    Last edited by Arya; 08-06-2015 at 07:53 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    There are no scans showing attraction between Storm and Yukio unless you interpret it differently. No scans that they have slept together. Even Pak showed it on Storm's ongoing solo that they're just friends.

Two marvel writers who said something about Storm's sexuality which did not happen in comics. Didnt Pak said something about Herc and then Alonso (the Marvel head) gave us the final answer?

Who actually asked Tieri? A Storm fan who wants Storm bisexual. Why Tieri? Because he showed is an inverted Storm kissing another female. Why dont you guys ask the writer who have Storm and BP het married? I guess you wont asl because you know that their answer eill be "Storm is straight."

You guys are clever. Asking writers whose opinion is the same as yours. Good thing they're not Marvel's answer.

I also remember a Storm fan who asked about Storm and Yukio to Pak. Good thing Pak didnt bite it.
    You are either so forgetful or so dense that you don't remember but we didn't ask Tieri anything you did and he made you look like a fool in the process. Please stop typing the more you do the less informed you look.

Read the difference between swinging which is focused on sex and the differences on poly which is focused on intimacy.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...r-polyamorists
    Last edited by Arya; 08-06-2015 at 07:38 AM.

BANNED

Right it doesn't feel like the best fit does it? Puritanical nonsense is a thing.

BANNED

You are either so forgetful or so dense that you don't remember but we didn't ask Tieri anything you did and he made you look like a fool in the process. Please stop typing the more you do the less informed you look.

Read the difference between swinging which is focused on sex and the differences on poly which is focused on intimacy.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...r-polyamorists
    A Storm fan didnt directly asked Tieri and i didnt ask either until he said something and then i asked if it's his take or marvel's take and he didnt reply.

So please be more complete with the story.

BANNED

I think the courtroom exhibit A brigade need to realize that Claremont did the best he could with subtext at the time with characters like Storm, Destiny, Mystique etc because the Comics Code Authority forbade any on-panel homosexual relationships at the time, as well as Marvel's quite disgusting "No gays in the Marvel Universe" period, spearheaded by Jim Shooter in the 1980's. So a universe has aliens, mutants, eternals, gods etc but anything other than heterosexual is too wild? They couldn't use any obvious language so subtext is all that's there. I think in a way to completely ignore it in some way supports Jim Shooters ban and it's effect, which is really saddening.
    Pretty much sums it up. Many fans forget the time period and thought process at when some of these older comics were made.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    A Storm fan didnt directly asked Tieri and i didnt ask either until he said something and then i asked if it's his take or marvel's take and he didnt reply.

So please be more complete with the story.
    You weren't complete in the first place so stop typing. You asked the question none of us knew what the answer would be and then you got the answer you didn't like.

30+ pages of an argument going around in circles...

Can a mod close this thread ? Like, please... what's the point anymore ?