Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    every claremont female character is bi or has heavy subtext indicative of being bi
    Not every female character

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Changing morality doesn’t also change sexuality.
    Ummm actually when I chose to be evil I became a gay.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Not every female character
    not storm either lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I aspire to reach your level

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    not storm either lol.
    Aw. Ignorance is bliss, I guess

I awoke to bisexuality around the same time that I decided that I would become an enemy to mankind and the forces of order, but those both might just be things that can happen independently when you're growing taller.

As for Storm, well, surely Callisto isn't suddenly getting a fancy new design for nothing :eyes:
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I aspire to reach your level

Aw. Ignorance is bliss, I guess
    not ignorance. I'm very well aware of her interactions and there is no confirmation she is bi. just a lot of reaching.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I awoke to bisexuality around the same time that I decided that I would become an enemy to mankind and the forces of order, but those both might just be things that can happen independently when you're growing taller.

As for Storm, well, surely Callisto isn't suddenly getting a fancy new design for nothing :eyes:
    WHY ARE YOU SO POWERFUL

not ignorance. I'm very well aware of her interactions and there is no confirmation she is bi. just a lot of reaching.
    In what world is associating Storm making out with a woman on-panel with bisexuality (along with the writer confirming the intent and drawing on previous subtext w Yukio as his reasoning) “reaching”?

WHY ARE YOU SO POWERFUL

In what world is associating Storm making out with a woman on-panel with bisexuality (along with the writer confirming the intent and drawing on previous subtext w Yukio as his reasoning) “reaching”?
    because there is no canonical proof stating it. I have proof Bobby is gay. proof daken is bo. not from authors from canon. and there is no canonical evidence outside of reaching that she is bi.

because there is no canonical proof stating it. I have proof Bobby is gay. proof daken is bo. not from authors from canon. and there is no canonical evidence outside of reaching that she is bi.
    She made out with a woman. She kissed a woman. She saw an attractive woman and kissed her. That’s all the proof I need. I know you can’t fathom your favorite heroine being something other than heterosexual but we gotta face the facts.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm is bisexual but only for Yukio.
    I don't think any other woman can even measure up to what she had/has with Yukio, ever!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I'm not always evil, but when I'm evil i suddenly remember that I'm Bisexual

She made out with a woman. She kissed a woman. She saw an attractive woman and kissed her. That’s all the proof I need. I know you can’t fathom your favorite heroine being something other than heterosexual but we gotta face the facts.
    Shhh. Some people are trying to keep their heads in the sand.

I really don’t understand how they can keep arguing against it when it is perfectly clear. Apparently they want Storm to just go around shouting “I call down the fury of Mother Nature and would hit that **** too!”

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    She's even doing the thing with her fingers!

that was when the xmen were inverted causing them to behave outside their normal behavior. that would make a better case for her being heterosexual than bisexual based on the premise of the entire story. if there were canonical evidence outside of her mind being warped I would have no issue but that isnt the case.