Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you dont have to extrapolate such things when there is evidence that clearly state it. as I said others told me, if it isnt said in canon it ain't true. maybe Hickman will have her kiss a girl, and perhaps she will like it but as of now this is all fake news. sorry
    Well theres no panel or dialogue of Storm stating "I am heterosexual" or "I am only interested in men" or rejecting another woman advance so theres no proof she is not bisexual either. It's all in the canon after all.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Well theres no panel or dialogue of Storm stating "I am heterosexual" or "I am only interested in men" or rejecting another woman advance so theres no proof she is not bisexual either. It's all in the canon after all.
    yea there's plenty showing her engaging with men sexually. she has been married to a man. that is all heterosexual behavior. unless you know something I dont.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ultimate Member

Well we know that she still has feelings, romantic ones for Black Panther and Forge, the degree of which depends on the person...

BANNED

unless you know something I dont.
    the literal definition of bisexuality for starters.

the literal definition of bisexuality for starters.
    yet you havent provided one scan that demonstrates she is sexually attracted to women outside of her mind being inverted during axis. as I said please provide the receipts.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

LOL...she hasnt looked at Forge in forever. She doesnt have any lingering feelings for him. That was put to rest ages ago and she hasnt looked back. Storm on Forge:

Last edited by Havok83; 11-18-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Ultimate Member

In your opinion but in mine she does, not that she's going to running to him or anything just that a future writer wouldn't have to move mountains for it to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...she hasnt looked at Forge in forever. She doesnt have any lingering feelings for him. That was put to rest ages ago and she looked back. Storm on Forge:

hell yes!!! forge was trash!!! hes perfect for mystique

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    In your opinion but in mine she does, not that she's going to running to him or anything just that a future writer wouldn't have to move mountains for it to happen...
    based on what? They've interacted as recently as Extraordinary X-men (unless Im missing something) and she wasnt carrying a torch or shown signs of feeling anything for him other than a being a teammate. Meanwhile her romantic feelings for T'Challa are very much a real things. You cant talk about her current feelings and say the two men in the same sentence. They arent even in the same lane

BANNED

yet you havent provided one scan that demonstrates she is sexually attracted to women outside of her mind being inverted during axis. as I said please provide the receipts.
    And you haven't provided any scan of her stating she is heterosexual or not attracted to women. Which would be proof she is not bisexual. ANything short of that is speculation on both parts which is why this thread exists in the 1st place.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This works too well Storm is such a Nene <3

And you haven't provided any scan of her stating she is heterosexual or not attracted to women. Which would be proof she is not bisexual. ANything short of that is speculation on both parts which is why this thread exists in the 1st place.

This works too well Storm is such a Nene <3
    I have she said there is only one man for her. tchalla.

and the only speculation here is those saying she likes women. there is no proof but we can agree to disagree. marvel is on my side while your head canon is on yours (^_^)

BANNED

I have she said there is only one man for her. tchalla.
    I think you should educate yourself on a topic if you want to discuss on it. You don't have to but this post and the previous one. lmao.

I think you should educate yourself on a topic if you want to discuss on it. You don't have to but this post and the previous one. lmao.
    nah if educating myself means taking ambiguous scans as evidence characters are bi I will pass. but thnks though beloved.

BANNED

Come on! Some of you rejecting the subtextual and textual evidence for Storm’s bisexuality will squeeze ALL the subtext and “implications” from a scene to argue Storm can craft space lightning from galactic cores and out magnetize Magneto. Bring that penchant for inference on over. No, it hasn’t been explicitly confirmed, but it’s all right there. She’s a literal pagan, bisexual goddess who should be the most subversive character in superhero comics. Mama needs the guardrails off.

BANNED

Y'all know she can still be with the Panther if she's been with women, right?