Default Son of God my new indie comic

Hello everyone,

I'm just popping my head in to let you all know that my new indie comic "Son of God" will be released this Saturday August 9th. The comic is a self contained black and white story that is 23 pages long. It is written by myself to help showcase the amazing work done by my artist C.H. Kim. Here's a quick rundown:

The story follows the character Armand who sees the darker side of his city that people ignore every day. He sets out on a mission to cleanse the world of these sins but his past catches up to him and realities bleed together. Will Armand succeed in his mission? or will he let his inner demons get the better of him?

Please help support some indie creators and get a beautiful comic while you're at it. The digital copy will be released at my website on August 9th and I will be putting it on sale for the first week of it's launch. It should be noted that my website is done by Squarespace which uses Stripe for payment transactions. Stripe is used on trusted sites such as Shopify.com, so everything is on the up and up.

If my rambling isn't enough to convince you, here are some previews from the book! Find out more at www.cedricklui.com. Also, I validate myself through the number of twitter followers I have, so please follow me @cedricklui thanks!

The art does seem enticing, but maybe the two line description needs to be a bit more interesting.

Anyway, good luck to you guys.

Thanks for the input genesis. I'll have to work on my pitch lines. If you want to find out more, you can check out www.cedricklui.com/son-of-god

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update, my comic is finally done!

I've worked really hard on this one-shot and I am pretty happy with how it turned out. If you are interested, you can find out more here

I'm putting the digital copy on sale during the week of release and you can grab it at my site here

Thanks everyone!