Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    I'd quite like to see the title of Captain Marvel become more of a Nova/Green Lantern thing.

You could have Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau as Captain Marvel, Genis as Captain Marvel, Teddy Altman as Captain Marvel. Make it a Corp. A team book all linked by the title Marvel.

So instead of having the Carol Corp, you have the Marvel Corp - this also lends itself to merchandise and means anyone can be a Captain Marvel. Kids would love it.
    This is fine to do. Marvel comics is to also do this with 'Captain America'.

You have Steve Rogers as Captain America, Danielle Cage as Captain America who has NO connection to Steve Rogers whatsoever, Sam Wilson as Captain America. They are to be a part of a Corp. A team book all linked by the title 'America'.

Since the comicbook character Dani Cage proves that there needs to be no requirement whatsoever that one has to have a connection to Steve Rogers to be Captain America, so to does the comicbook character Monica Capitan Maravilla Rambeau prove that there needs to be no requirement whatsoever that one has to have a connection to Captain Mar-Vell to be Captain Marvel!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I'd be fine with a ''Marvel Corp'' or whatever they called it.

BANNED

That is fine.
    For even shorter: "CM Corp" like GL Corp

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Kieron Dwyer!!!

Solo Avengers Vol 1 #2 Out of Control, January, 1988
    Starring Professor LeClare, Dr. Picaro and Captain Marvel

Script by Roger Stern. Pencils by Kieron Dwyer. Inks by Bob McLeod.
    http://www.comicsreporter.com/index...._kieron_dwyer/

Fantastic Member

I wished they would've introduced Monica Rambeau in Captain America Civil War. Instead of Tony being confronted by the Mother who held Tony responsible for her son's death they could've had Monica who was his sister confront him. Would we meet her before she got her powers and she would have some gripe against Tony and The Avengers as she blames them for the death of her brother.

In my cinematic version Rambeau would start out as an enemy of Stark and The Avengers before getting her powers and eventually switching sides becoming an a member.

She would be one of Zemo's first recruits for his Masters of Evil who are comprised of individuals who were wronged by The Avengers in some form or another.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    I wished they would've introduced Monica Rambeau in Captain America Civil War. Instead of Tony being confronted by the Mother who held Tony responsible for her son's death they could've had Monica who was his sister confront him. Would we meet her before she got her powers and she would have some gripe against Tony and The Avengers as she blames them for the death of her brother.

In my cinematic version Rambeau would start out as an enemy of Stark and The Avengers before getting her powers and eventually switching sides becoming an a member.

She would be one of Zemo's first recruits for his Masters of Evil who are comprised of individuals who were wronged by The Avengers in some form or another.
    So basically she's Scarlet Witch then?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    How so? Are you referring to Scarlet Witch in Age of Ultron or Civil War?

BANNED

How so? Are you referring to Scarlet Witch in Age of Ultron or Civil War?
    There is only one Scarlet Witch.

And she was somebody viewed Stark as an enemy before getting powers, and worked for two of the Avengers' greatest foes before switching sides.

Fantastic Member

There is only one Scarlet Witch.

And she was somebody viewed Stark as an enemy before getting powers, and worked for two of the Avengers' greatest foes before switching sides.

You misunderstood the question but anyway I had a chance to read the synopsis for Civil War and Age of Ultron and I understand what you're talking about. The way I envisioned Monica being introduced would've been a lot more different than Wanda.

BANNED

You misunderstood the question but anyway I had a chance to read the synopsis for Civil War and Age of Ultron and I understand what you're talking about. The way I envisioned Monica being introduced would've been a lot more different than Wanda.
    Okay, if you don't watch the movies, what do you care which characters do or don't get introduced in them?

I just hope that Monica shows up in animation soon. It's been way too long. Same goes for video games, is she in Marvel Heroes yet?

Fantastic Member

Okay, if you don't watch the movies, what do you care which characters do or don't get introduced in them?
    Believe or not I started reading The Avengers when she was a member. I still have the comics to this day. FYI I did see Age of Ultron but unfortunately it didn't make that much of an impact of me so I had to go back and look at a synopsis. Although I'm not a diehard like you I still care.

We already honestly have two Tony Starks so why not?

Monica deserves an actual appreciation thread instead of that mess. Anyone?

BANNED

there isn't a appreciation thread for Monica on board? very surprising.