Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing Member

Hi byc.
    Exactly!
    Thanos being the greater threat would mean that the Earth based heroes AND villains would side with Apocalypse.

Or they could just casually knock down Apo first (there are quite a few heroes on Earth capable of this, especially when they are all together) and then concentrate on Thanos.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Or they could just casually knock down Apo first (there are quite a few heroes on Earth capable of this, especially when they are all together) and then concentrate on Thanos.
    and even then, its a tall order for them

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and even then, its a tall order for them
    Thanos might be embarrassed when his band of hanger on losers (aka the Black Order) gets their asses kicked by earth heroes so he quietly buggers off before he can be associated with them.

...no. I did not care for the Black Order. I should stop mocking them in debate threads though. Starting now.

Quote Originally Posted by FennerMachine View Post
    Hi byc.
    Exactly!
    Thanos being the greater threat would mean that the Earth based heroes AND villains would side with Apocalypse.
    Being against Thanos doesn't mean being with Apocalypse. As noted, the heroes might well deal with Apocalypse on their way to dealing with Thanos.

Bottom line is this: Thanos is a "cosmic" tier character who regularly beats the crap out of Heralds of Galactus (and the most powerful Herald, to boot)...Apocalypse isn't.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Thanos might be embarrassed when his band of hanger on losers (aka the Black Order) gets their asses kicked by earth heroes so he quietly buggers off before he can be associated with them.

...no. I did not care for the Black Order. I should stop mocking them in debate threads though. Starting now.
    why do you think i didnt include them? i know fail when i see it.