Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    I can only dream!
    A dream for some is a nightmare for others.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Flawed lol. If the realm of Westchester was destroyed in battle world that would not destroy 90 x-men cannon. Your comment makes no sense
    It was an initial fear, yes. Especially after one of the press releases when they said some past things would be erased for the post-SECRET WARS Marvel. At the time, that was the way I took it. Up until this book, I didn't put anything past Marvel in regards to what they were willing to do to disgrace the X-Men. And quite frankly, if this book doesnt rightfully become an ongoing series then those same fears about what Marvel is willing (or rather not willing) to do would return. But for now I have to believe and hope that Marvel knows better than that.
    Last edited by FlawedCoil82; 07-29-2015 at 01:22 AM.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Love this series so much. Bowers and Sims seem to have a genuine love for it as well. It shows in this interview and in the book. For a book like X-men 92 to work, it can't just be driven by nostalgia alone. There has to be a genuine effort to making the story awesome. And that's what these two have done with Cassandra Nova. They didn't try to retell any stories from the show, which I think would've been an easier route. They did something different, incorporating a more modern villain into a series that never had a chance to use her. And it's worked beautifully. Cassandra Nova is a type of villain that this team never faced and one I doubt would've made it past the censors in the early 90s. She's helped flesh out these characters in ways that remind fans like me why the 90s cartoon has such a special place in my heart. I really do hope that this series continues in some form after Secret Wars. I'll keep supporting it in every way I can, but at the end of the day it's Marvel's decision. We can only keep reading and thank Bowers and Sims for making this series so awesome.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

I know, right?

If ever X'92 continues into ANADM, I wanna see the team/s(?) tackle more post-90s threats from Morrison and beyond with their good ol' 90s characterization as a base for further development in this vein. Bat-Man '66 had a 66-ified Harley Quinn, for instance.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

The Secret Wars Are Halfway Over, But New Series Are Just Beginning!

Secret Wars has now reached its midway point, and the Marvel Universe as we've known it has finally come to an end! However, some great new series are spinning out of the events of Secret Wars! If you're subscribed to one of the following series below, and it's sadly coming to an end, Marvel has your back with these new subscriptions! Some of these include Invincible Iron Man from Brian Michael Bendis, Spider-Man 2099 from Peter David, Extraordinary X-Men from Jeff Lemire, and more! Also, it's never to late to start a new subscription, and these new series are the perfect jumping on points!

Follow our helpful chart to see which series you can expect next!

Iron Man: Armor Wars → Invincible Iron Man
    Hail Hydra → Sam Wilson, Captain America
    Ant-Man → Astonishing Ant-Man
    Secret Wars 2099 → Spider-Man 2099
    Civil War → New Avengers
    X-Tinction Agenda → Uncanny Avengers
    Years of Future Past → Extraordinary X-Men
    Loki: Agent of Asgard → Contest of Champions
    Guardians of the Galaxy: Knowhere → Guardians of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Lolz, I was thinking more along the lines of:

"And then they all died. The End."

XD

Anyway, so glad they asked mine and jawbreaker's questions. It's always great to hear about Generation X... now hurry up and DO something, Marvel! ;P

I also hope this book will continue after Secret Wars. There's just so many great jokes to make, as evidenced by those variant covers.
    It'd be funny if it ended showing ghost Deadpool reading the comic like in Mrs. Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Lolz, I was thinking more along the lines of:

"And then they all died. The End."

XD

Anyway, so glad they asked mine and jawbreaker's questions. It's always great to hear about Generation X... now hurry up and DO something, Marvel! ;P

I also hope this book will continue after Secret Wars. There's just so many great jokes to make, as evidenced by those variant covers.
    I'm really surprised that several of us asked about Generation X 92... it was my first question... but I still happy they "answer" my second question...

Now pray that Cassandra survive this and become one of the badass criminals after SW...

With the the infrastructure of Digital Comics (and Marvel Unlimited) now firmly established, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the end of SECRET WARS set up to allow these digital series set outside the main continuity to continue and proliferate. Having popular titles like X-MEN '92 and others from the BATTLEWORLD sequence as a starter to the new digital multiverse can only help get 'paper' readers interested in sampling this additional source of stories (in both form and universe). The way that Marvel is being coy about how these stories may or may not continue past this Fall, coupled with the investment in this technology, that's actually the guess that I have – in addition to the usual Direct Market book products in the refurbished 616, the Digital Comics platform will be used as a way of showcasing the new Marvel multiverse.