Default Best Wacky Thing To Come From SAGA

What, in your opinion, is the single best wacky concept, character, or item that BKV has introduced in SAGA and why?

Personally, I think the concept of the Robot Peoples emotions/thoughts being transmitted on their screen is the most interesting and enticing idea he has introduced. It's used so uniquely and perfectly with separate characters and situations, I really think it adds a ton to the Robot character that it's reflecting, even if it's just an image or two in a panel, it give you massive insight and even understanding of the character in terms of motives, thought process, or plot. He's already used it so well, especially in the third arc with Prince Robot interacting with Oswald Heist, and in the most current arc with Dengo showing his emotions or thoughts regarding his plan against the Royal Robot family.

Not sure what the wackiest is for me. I'm really fond of the rocket forest though. The ship has a really simple, yet elegant design. One of those concepts that while never being at the forefront exactly, you can still think about. When on the icy planet in the recent arc, it could barely survive in those conditions - neat little details like that make it feel, well, organic. Maybe one day we'll see it in full bloom?

comix_815_17.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by protanope View Post
    I love moments like that. Most girls I meet these days smoke weed, but also think comics are lame. So I keep spare copies of Saga vol 1 to gift to cute girls I meet to show them that comics are actually cool so they don't judge me. If you still think comics are lame after being gifted Saga vol 1, you aren't worth getting to know. But seriously, keep spare copies of the first Saga trade, it is a great flirting move. Pretend to be reading it in public and girls are naturally attracted to the artwork and will want to ask you what it is, then let them keep the book in exchange for their number. Saga = perfect icebreaker.

Lying Cat.