Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    I would also like to see an Iron Fist story where he gets access to the Tiger Amulets. I wonder what the amulets would do for Danny in terms of his martial arts skills?

If there's ever a Sons of The Tiger series I would like to see who the other wearers of the Tiger pedant were and how the necklace affected them.
    Maaan only if it leads to a SOT and White Tiger expanded mythos.

#Doit Marvel and Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Maaan only if it leads to a SOT and White Tiger expanded mythos.

#Doit Marvel and Netflix
    I think White Tiger appearing on Netflix would be great. Hector, Angela, and Ava can all make for a great lead character.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Which actors do you think would be good choices to portray Hector, Angela, and Ava?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Bring on Giancarlo Esposito as White Tiger Hector Ayala--

they can do the storyline where the now-middle aged Hector is framed and put on trial for murder and Matt is his defender in court.

They can show that Hector was something of a stealth hero in the 80s and 90s in the minority areas of NYC, East Harlem, etc.

Maybe they can alter the ending where he doesn't die-- or maybe they do just that-- and then his daughter or niece (Ava, or Angela) can get the White Tiger Necklace and become the new White Tiger in future TV episode spinoffs of Iron Fist, Luke Cage, etc.