Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Question Felicia and Maria... Daughters of the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

I'd love to see Daughters of the Dragon too! When first posting this on the old boards, the idea was more two parallel shows spun out of a Heroes for Hire series. Pretty much what you describe.
    One was Sons of the Tiger, the other was to see Daughters of the Dragon.
    (also fantasy cast) bellow
    In the marvel comics from nowadays, the comicbook character Felicia Hardy is now suffering from a godawful portrayal IMO.

Who is the Maria character?

Maria is "The Tarantula"-- then a new female mercenary. I don't know what became of her after the Misty-led Heroes for Hire series ended.

Amazing Member

So if anyone checked out Power Man and Iron Fist #7 Lin Sun and Lotus made a cameo. Caught me by surprise but nice to see them there. Hopefully they show up sometime again.

Oh yeah and the Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Vol.1 Omnibus debuts next month. Hopefully I can get that sometime soon. I've always wanted to read more of Sons of the Tiger stories from that era.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Maria is "The Tarantula"-- then a new female mercenary. I don't know what became of her after the Misty-led Heroes for Hire series ended.
    I would love to see a Netflix version of a misty led daughters of the dragon series

Quote Originally Posted by Javier View Post
    So if anyone checked out Power Man and Iron Fist #7 Lin Sun and Lotus made a cameo. Caught me by surprise but nice to see them there. Hopefully they show up sometime again.

Oh yeah and the Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Vol.1 Omnibus debuts next month. Hopefully I can get that sometime soon. I've always wanted to read more of Sons of the Tiger stories from that era.
    A short but very appreciated appearance.

They showed up in the Manifest Destiny: Wolverine saga.

"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Love these guys. I wish Marvel would give them a new book.
    To me, Marvel should start paying attention to them by letting them appear in "Iron Fists" as in plural

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Jo Duffy!!!

Danny vs Bob

From P&I #59, written by Jo Duffy http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....hday_jo_duffy/

Haven't they named dropped Angela Del Toro in the Netflix shows?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

Happy Birthday to the late GREAT Gil Kane!!!

The Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #23 Apr 1976
    The Sons of the Tiger and the White Tiger star in "Revenge is the Jack of Hearts, Tiger!"

Guest-starring Jack of Hearts (2nd appearance).

Story by Bill Mantlo. Art by Gil Kane and Rico Rival.
    http://talesfromthekryptonian.blogsp...-gil-kane.html
    http://davescomicheroes.blogspot.nl/...-gil-kane.html

What's Ava been up to lately? Last I saw her she had lost the Tiger Amulet to Angela after they fought one another but I never followed up on that. Is she still a hero?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Haven't they named dropped Angela Del Toro in the Netflix shows?
    Yeah in the luke cage/jj team-up episode. She was namedropped as a PI Jess knew/respected and Jess referred luke to her for his case.

On Topic- I was introduced to Angela while reading Daredevil and I was fond of Ava through the cartoon and comics. I'm not too aware of Hector but the White Tiger fan film was cool. Plus I think Charlie Cox said that Hector's trial in Daredevil was a favorite of his so.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-06-2017 at 06:42 PM.

I would love for the White Tiger to appear in the Daredevil or Iron Fist Netflix shows. I can see them killing off Hector though and either making Angela or Ava the new White Tiger. I wouldn't mind an Angela & Daredevil relationship. Elektra was kinda meh and Karen Page doesn't seem like it will ever truly work in the show.

I also want Ava to come back in comics. I think she would be a great fit for the Champions. I would also love a solo featuring Ava continuing the White Tiger legacy.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

there was a rumor that Claire might take up the White Tiger mantle. Any thoughts?

I don't know, she's great as night nurse. It seems rather pointless in my opinion.

Would definitely love to see White Tiger though!

So what's up? Who is finally going to bring back these characters?

I have a feeling that if it does happen, then one of them will be killed and the "reunion" will be to find out who the killer is.