Default should Lois give Clark a choice

We don't know how the revealing will play out but it's still being hyped as a betrayal like it takes Clark by surprise. But since he knows she knows and all, I wonder once she makes up her mind why she wouldn't give him the choice to out himself and time to prepare. Would you want her to give him that opportunity or not.

It's all speculation for two more weeks anyways. I just think based on their history that would be her best choice once she makes the decision to out him

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Kal-el View Post
    We don't know how the revealing will play out but it's still being hyped as a betrayal like it takes Clark by surprise. But since he knows she knows and all, I wonder once she makes up her mind why she wouldn't give him the choice to out himself and time to prepare. Would you want her to give him that opportunity or not.

It's all speculation for two more weeks anyways. I just think based on their history that would be her best choice once she makes the decision to out him
    I hope Lois talks the decision over with Clark and gives him the opportunity to come forward himself on his own terms. Even if Clark doesn't want to come forward, I find it strange to think that he wouldn't at least want to share his side of the story in any article Lois eventually wrote up. The preview article DC put out awhile back didn't seem to indicate any contribution on Clark's part, though, which really upset me and confused me. Whether a journalist is able to get a quote or not, I believe it's common practice to at least include a note saying that the person was asked for comment yet refused or didn't get back to the reporter.