Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Love that guy's art! Francis Manapul, I presume?

If we ever get a Shazam ongoing, I want him or one of these artists to helm it.

Paul Pelletier, Gary Frank, Jim Lee.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Wonder who will play Billy?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Wonder who will play Billy?
    shia labeouf?

BANNED

Another Francis Manapul Shazam Pic!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Another Francis Manapul Shazam Pic!

Very nice, would definitely be one of my top picks on a Shazam ongoing along with Cameron Stewart. How do we still not have an ongoing? Hope with the movie announcement that will change soon. Anyway I'm insanely excited for Thunder World, Grant Morrison basically writing his "All-Star" version of Shazam, yes please! And it helps when the artwork is looking absolutely gorgeous.

1tw-2.jpg

Also a minor request of mine but I would like to see the mini-cape over the shoulder brought back, its unique makes the character standout and IMO has always fitted the classic "heroic" look of Captain Marvel/Shazam.
    Last edited by Black_Adam; 09-29-2014 at 08:32 AM.

BANNED

Man, I don't like the new 52 punk version of Billy. I miss the old Smiling version of Billy and the heroic Captain Marvel.

double post
    Last edited by maxmcco; 09-29-2014 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Man, I don't like the new 52 punk version of Billy. I miss the old Smiling version of Billy and the heroic Captain Marvel.
    Well then. You're in luck. Captain Marvel and a more traditional Billy Batson will return on December 17, just in time for Christmas!

"Superstar writer Grant Morrison and renowned artist Cameron Stewart deliver some magic to THE MULTIVERSITY with a breathtaking journey to Earth-5 – A.K.A. Thunderworld!
    With a single word, Billy Batson transforms from boy reporter for Whiz Media into the world’s Mightiest Mortal – Captain Marvel! Along with the other members of the Marvel Family, Captain Marvel battles dastardly villains like Mr. Mind and the Monster Society of Evil! But now, his greatest foe has attacked the Rock of Eternity – the source of the Marvel Family’s power – and it could mean the end of reality as we know it! What impossible villains are Sivana teaming up with who could spell doom for the Multiverse? From where did Sivana’s children get their newfound super powers? And what does the appearance of one mysterious comic book mean for the heroes of Thunderworld?
    Find out all that and more in this exciting issue that acts as chapter five of THE MULTIVERSITY."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by maxmcco View Post
    Well then. You're in luck. Captain Marvel and a more traditional Billy Batson will return on December 17, just in time for Christmas!

"Superstar writer Grant Morrison and renowned artist Cameron Stewart deliver some magic to THE MULTIVERSITY with a breathtaking journey to Earth-5 – A.K.A. Thunderworld!
    With a single word, Billy Batson transforms from boy reporter for Whiz Media into the world’s Mightiest Mortal – Captain Marvel! Along with the other members of the Marvel Family, Captain Marvel battles dastardly villains like Mr. Mind and the Monster Society of Evil! But now, his greatest foe has attacked the Rock of Eternity – the source of the Marvel Family’s power – and it could mean the end of reality as we know it! What impossible villains are Sivana teaming up with who could spell doom for the Multiverse? From where did Sivana’s children get their newfound super powers? And what does the appearance of one mysterious comic book mean for the heroes of Thunderworld?
    Find out all that and more in this exciting issue that acts as chapter five of THE MULTIVERSITY."
    Yeah, for a single comic...I want a Thunderworld ongoing...

Their fun take on the Shazamily is great!...........

Makes me believe it would work as an ongoing cartoon.
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-25-2016 at 10:29 AM.