BANNED

Default It came from the last age: welcome to the WORLD OF THE FIST!

So, war is now too dangerous to wage. Because every time armed conflict happens, a certain Alien Emissary turns up and demonstrates what "combat" really is: total destruction of everyone involved! Often resulting in the loss of large chunks of precious, arable land and other natural resources.

We humans need a way to solve our problems which doesn't draw its attention, and a certain Ukrainian mayor from Kiev called Vitali Klitschko unwittingly offers a solution by starting a brawl in the middle of parliament!

The trend and meme spreads like wildfire, and very soon wars are being waged MAN-TO-MAN! All armies are disbanded, the proliferation of martial arts happens faster than Kim Kardashian's nudie pics, the popularity of single combat trickles down to the young to the point where every school in the world has at least some kind of ring in the middle of it, as well as live-in referees and judges! Gun sales plummet, and entire arms industries go out of business. There are no longer combat aircraft, and all aircraft carriers throughout the world are converted into fighting arenas! And no, not even the worlds of big business, big money and big politics are spared; any dispute between nations are settled with on-the-spot fights between leaders! "Mergers" between megacorps are "negotiated" in the middle of Caeser's Palace, and your worth is...well, its the same. Money still exists, but its no longer that important. Because the most important thing...is your FIST!

Want a hotdog for free? TEST YOUR MIGHT AND DEMONSTRATE YOUR SKILL! If you are awesome enough, the entire restaurant will cheer for you!

Don't want to work? ENTER TOURNAMENTS! They're so prolific now that there's likely a fight around the corner from where you are.

Want to fly for free? FIGHT YOUR PILOT! If he's impressed, you might even get a first class seat!

Things are now so centered on single combat that when you get married? YOU WILL EXCHANGE BLOWS INSTEAD OF RINGS!

We have adopted a mandate of co-evolution, where we no longer hunt and kill animals except for food, in the hope that another species will become as intelligent as we are, and LOVE FIGHTING AS MUCH AS WE DO!

You now live on a United Earth, managed and controlled by the Global Combat Federation whose only purpose is to find THE STRONGEST BEING!

Welcome to the world of the Fist...

CAN YOU SURVIVE?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I'm 45. Getting a little too old to be fighting for everything.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Do I get to wait until my GP declares me fit to fight again? Then again, even in my current state, I feel confident enough that I could beat her.