Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    Im scared that monica might get relegated to just a light manipulator. On one hand I find it good because light enegry is a pretty vast power and that means exploration more that light blasts/superspeed on the other hand her other powers are never explored and can be pretty cool. Also She can duplicate energies outside of the em spectrum.
    Ewing seems to be all in on Monica and has shown a willingness to let her cut loose during Mighty Avengers. I expect great things from her in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    Im scared that monica might get relegated to just a light manipulator. On one hand I find it good because light enegry is a pretty vast power and that means exploration more that light blasts/superspeed on the other hand her other powers are never explored and can be pretty cool. Also She can duplicate energies outside of the em spectrum.
    Have you been reading Ewing's Mighty Avengers? He had Monica turn into Gamma energy to give She-Hulk a power-up. That's the kind of Monica we're going to be getting in Ultimates. (Of course, even before that, KSD had Monica turn into energy to merge with Carol for a power-up.) So, I don't think Monica's going to be getting relegated to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    It isn't. Someone saw that Dr. Spectrum was going to be in Squadron Supreme and took this as proof Marvel would be taking the name Spectrum away from Monica.
    lol, seriously? wow, well never mind then.

Earth's Mightiest Hero RafDanvers's Avatar

Spectrum will still be Spectrum. by Tom Brevroot.
    My heroines: Captain Marvel Psylocke

my pull list: The Mighty Captain Marvel - Ultimates 2 - Uncanny X-Men *I run @captmarvelnews and @psylockenews on Twitter! Join us!

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

Isn't the concept a bit of a copycat of the Yost/Kyle X-Force and the Remender Uncanny X-Force?

I don't think it is at all, why would you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by EMPulse View Post
    What did you guys think of the one page preview for Avengers #0? Not showcasing the team, just show's MAC...but Rocafort's art is amazing! Also I saw some covers for Ultimates #2..Can't wait for this book!!
    I'm hoping Ewing makes me finally like MAC

We need better comics

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Vigilante View Post
    Isn't the concept a bit of a copycat of the Yost/Kyle X-Force and the Remender Uncanny X-Force?
    I don't think these teams were in fighting big cosmic threats trying to destroy the planet/universe.