Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I liked the fact that the Ultimates HQ, Wakanda embassy and Cap Marvel Corp HQ are all in Triskelion.
    This way, Captain Marvel and Black Panther writers can't ignore the Ultimates.
    I hope they ignore it. I want both books to stand on their own and not connected to the Ultimates. It might be great for the fans of both characters but It will be too much commitment to new readers.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    How powerful is Ms. America supposed to be?

Ewings statement that she can absolutely shut the Ultimates down surprised me a bit.
    We know she's a major league powerhouse who's been engaged in cosmic-level action for a long, long time. (Probably since before she hit puberty, in fact.) She's got immense physical power, and she's got her Star Power that allows her to punch physics in the face. She can kick through the walls between universes, and she can punch a singularity in the face.

I'm not sure exactly how she'd shut the Ultimates down, if it came to it, but it would probably be one hell of a fight.

BANNED

I guess since she can break hysics she do pretty well but at the same time all of them hell no.

Based on an earlier interview I recall there not being a leader for this team which, in this case, I feel would make for a far more compelling read.
    Last edited by Iconic; 07-30-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    But that's not the new look, it still has the sash.
    Though it has the short-cuff gloves of the new look, so maybe it's a combined look.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    The only male I've seen Dodson draw well is Spider-Man

Cyclops looks so weird here
    Cyclops looks like an improperly developed teenage boy that is starting to lift weights.
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-30-2015 at 08:14 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    Based on an earlier interview I recall there not being a leader for this team which, in this case, I feel would make for a far more compelling read.
    That works too. I don't think every team necessarily needs a Captain America or a Cyclops on it.

Bendis New Avengers for example didn't really have any sort of formal chain of command (though Cage was kind of the leader in spirit). And I think for that team at least it worked well.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMarvellous View Post
    Hey, dont you dear diss that awesome trenchcoat- she looks better in it here than she did in Nextwave(where the coat's color didnt even match the costume colors).

Trenchcoat stays!!!
    I liked the trench coat in Next Wave when it wasn't straight up black and paired with that cool off-white body suit. It was less of an under lined statement piece--- it was superhero casual. This new remix just looks like a cliche' like maybe it's even made out of leather or even worse faux leather. She could be a columbine shooter in that thing. Monica shouldn't have to try this hard to be cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Carol isn't the biggest drawn in that group...
    She is right now. Granted, that's not saying much because none of the people in that group have tremendous individual audience pull but, as of this moment, Carol has the strongest.
    Last edited by kalorama; 07-30-2015 at 08:17 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    The only male I've seen Dodson draw well is Spider-Man

Cyclops looks so weird here
    He did a great job with the entire cast, male and female, of Generation X back in the day. But that was before he did Harley Quinn, which is what I think sort of boxed him into the "good girl artist" category.
    Last edited by kalorama; 07-30-2015 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalJedi_X View Post
    Starbrand & Nightmask series?? Shut up and take my money! Is there any place I can read about this?
    Sign me up too!
    Shame they got so little attention in the later part of Hickman's story, but I found them interesting.
    Last edited by Bunai; 07-31-2015 at 04:40 AM.
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Carol isn't the biggest drawn in that group...
    Actually she is. She's the only one has an upcoming movie as well as her own series.

Cyclops has been waist training with Emma for months.

His kidneys are touching now.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    How powerful is Ms. America supposed to be?

Ewings statement that she can absolutely shut the Ultimates down surprised me a bit.
    Well, she can punch her way to other universes. Even if she couldn't just strand them somewhere, she could get all the resources and recruit all the help she could ever possibly need.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Mike82 View Post
    Actually she is. She's the only one has an upcoming movie as well as her own series.
    Not at all true. Black Panther has a comic series and solo movie in the works as well, not to mention an appearance in next years Civil War. He's also among the earliest Avengers and has had significant roles in all the major Marvel storylines of the past few years (AvX, Infinity, Time Runs Out, Secret Wars)
    Last edited by King_Of_Wakanda; 07-30-2015 at 08:54 PM.