Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Oh, how you are.

I said:

TITANS: Rebirth!!! WE'RE GETTING DONNA TROY BACK!!!!!

And posted a pic of Donna in costume. That's all.
    And it's an image referring to Titans Hunt, nothing more, your newsflash happened over half a year ago: HOW IS THIS NEWSWORTHY NOW?!

Unless Rebirth retcons everything we just got from her introduction starting from Wonder Woman #36 then I don't really get what there is to be excited about. The same Donna we have now is going to carry over into Rebirth with her mangled new origin that makes no sense and has her slaughtering the male Amazons.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Unless Rebirth retcons everything we just got from her introduction starting from Wonder Woman #36 then I don't really get what there is to be excited about. The same Donna we have now is going to carry over into Rebirth with her mangled new origin that makes no sense and has her slaughtering the male Amazons.
    I think it'll be largely up to whether the new writer thinks he can make something worthwhile of the mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    And it's an image referring to Titans Hunt, nothing more, your newsflash happened over half a year ago: HOW IS THIS NEWSWORTHY NOW?!
    TITANS REBIRTH is the news flash. Not a year old. And no need for the attitude.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    The official announcement at DC doesn't have pictures.

Also, that is not how Google pictures works.
    If any much-read site (like in this case usgamer.net, who know as little about Titans Rebirth as anybody else) posts that picture in an article about Rebirth, then that's what will come up on a google search.
    And? I never said they were connected. I posted something I was excited about, TITANS REBIRTH, and a pic with the team. How is this such a problem for you? MOVE ON, my friend.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 03-24-2016 at 05:54 AM.

Abnett is also writing "Titans," with artist Brett Booth. "These are legacy characters. This is about DC's heritage. This is about characters that are either trained or raised by classic characters, and are now heroes in their own right. This is not necessarily a trendy thing to say, but they're also friends. As to what actually happens in the book -- I can't tell you anything."

Johns talked --in vague terms -- how "Titans" relates to the current, Abnett-written "Titans Hunt." "There will be a tie that will be revealed,' Johns said. "'Titans' springs right out of 'DC Universe: Rebirth.' I think you guys will be very excited about how and why."

BANNED

TITANS REBIRTH is the news flash. Not a year old. And no need for the attitude.
    Which guarantees no changes whatsoever to what Donna is now, in fact it looks like DC is committed to this more aggressive version. I am just doing what you do BY WRITING THINGS IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Which guarantees no changes whatsoever to what Donna is now, in fact it looks like DC is committed to this more aggressive version. I am just doing what you do BY WRITING THINGS IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
    Please see pics ABOVE. THERE ARE very clearly chagES.

Oh, and TITANS: REBIRTH is the title in ALL CAPS.

I wish they would retcon Donna slaughtering all the male Amazons. That is the one change I hope rebirth brings about but it doesn't look like there is any indication of that happening.

I wish they would retcon Donna slaughtering all the male Amazons. That is the one change I hope rebirth brings about but it doesn't look like there is any indication of that happening.
    Well, we really would have no way of knowing that yet from what we know. They merely said there is a tie that will be revealed, and that it springs right into REBIRTH. It could all be wiped away. Who knows? I'm looking forward to it though!

Love Donna's new costume.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

BANNED

What? When did that happen?

Mmmmm yes! Donna is back bitches! Hope they go with the unique Troia codename to distinguish her more in the new earth.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

I would have actually preferred more of a costume that showed that she is a Amazon. Going back to the all black suit is a little disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    What? When did that happen?
    In the recent Wonder Woman run by the Finchs. It's one of the reasons why so many people dislike it, lol.
    Last edited by Badou; 03-27-2016 at 05:50 PM.