All-New Member

Default I need help and I don't know anywhere else to ask

Quite awhile ago I read one of the greatest Batman stories, in my opinion, and to be honest I've never heard anyone talk about it before. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention to it or its a fan made story but the basic plot is this. Joker is "cured" of his insanity and long story short he goes on a television show exclaiming how he is cured only to shortly after go on a killing spree and batman comes in to stop his and the fight it out and this is where my memory of it gets foggy. Him and Batman end up fighting in this tunnel of love type deal and the beat each other half to death until Batman finally after many years of fighting kills him. That is all I remember and I would love to read it again if anyone could help me find the name of the story that would be amazing thank you. P.S. I know this is such minimal information but it is all I can remember

The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller. Universally recognized as one of the greatest Batman tales ever told
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

All-New Member

I have A bunch of original comics one for each of the different covers. Wow I did not know that I had this in my collection Thank you so much!!

That's really cool! What a great discovery

No problem at all! Glad I could help!
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender