All-New Member

Default Dark Comic Book About A wolf themed hero maybe?

Hello, i am trying to remember the name of a comic I saw in a box of my dads comics 5 or 6 years ago. It was dark and gritty with killing in the first issue. The hero was either reluctent or confused, he wore an armor or suit that looked like a wolf or a bird. He used some sort of blade weapon and might have killed his villians. The art style looked newer but had a disstent sloppyness to it. I had seen it in a box with spawn and vamperilla if that helps date it. It is problem older then 6-7 years.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

The first comic that comes to mind is Fables but I don't know for sure at all. You remember the publisher?
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    The first comic that comes to mind is Fables but I don't know for sure at all. You remember the publisher?
    No unfortunately I dont.

Astounding Wolf-Man (2007)?wolfman.jpg

All-New Member

No but that matches my discriptions lol No it was more like wolf or bird shape mask or helmet.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by aaltomuoto View Post
    OMFG THANK YOU!! Ive been searching everywhere for it. Lol I searched darkhawk, shadowwolf, darkwolf, wolf, everything. Wow thank you, that helps help me not lose my fucking mind.