Page 79 of 114 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1704

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is Kong's food source at this point? seems like he'd be attacking blue whales for food if he's super-sized now.
    No idea. If he's becoming more like the other monsters as he grows, maybe he's being nourished by the strange radiation pouring out of the hollow earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is Kong's food source at this point? seems like he'd be attacking blue whales for food if he's super-sized now.
    Other Titans and Earth's radiation is how all the other Titans got their nourishment.

spoilers:
    The rumors suggest Kong has been chillin' out, soaking up the Hollow Earth radiation that super sized him. And then the Orca Mecha and Godzilla ruin his peace and home.
    end of spoilers
    Probably the same thing here and something else that will be revealed in the movie.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-23-2021 at 08:52 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Generally, I don't think we're supposed to think too much about what kaiju eat (unless it's people). This is because they're really more mythical beings that have been given a 20th century sci-fi gloss than anything else. What does the god of the mountain or a river god eat?

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    Generally, I don't think we're supposed to think too much about what kaiju eat (unless it's people). This is because they're really more mythical beings that have been given a 20th century sci-fi gloss than anything else. What does the god of the mountain or a river god eat?
    I agree.

The MonsterVerse has said that their kaiju Titans get sustenance from absorbing radiation and from attacking/eating other Titans, though.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Incredible Member

many will die if godzilla start dropping his massive radoactive poop.

Take my money already!

It was all about that punch Kong gave Godzilla YES!

Ok ok...hype has died down a tad...just a tad...

Folks are saying at the 3 second mark they see spoilers:
    Mecha Godzilla
    end of spoilers?

My thoughts, guess I'll use spoiler tags again:
    spoilers:
    Mecha Godzilla (not necessarily the one with Gidorah's head) framed Godzilla for the death of that little girl. I think the idea is to get one to beat the other to death, then Mecha Godzilla (the one with Gidorah's head) kills the victor. This will backfire somehow (Gidorah takes control I'm guessing) and both Titans have to team up to kill him in the end. Little girl is revealed to be safe and sound. Somehow.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Ok ok...hype has died down a tad...just a tad...

Folks are saying at the 3 second mark they see spoilers:
    Mecha Godzilla
    end of spoilers?

My thoughts, guess I'll use spoiler tags again:
    spoilers:
    Mecha Godzilla (not necessarily the one with Gidorah's head) framed Godzilla for the death of that little girl. I think the idea is to get one to beat the other to death, then Mecha Godzilla (the one with Gidorah's head) kills the victor. This will backfire somehow (Gidorah takes control I'm guessing) and both Titans have to team up to kill him in the end. Little girl is revealed to be safe and sound. Somehow.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think some of the Godzilla attacks are definitely Mecha Godzilla pretending to be Godzilla, or at least he's somehow instigating Godzilla.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    I think some of the Godzilla attacks are definitely Mecha Godzilla pretending to be Godzilla, or at least he's somehow instigating Godzilla.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Bingo. I think one of the Mecha Godzillas (gonna call this one Beta) is the one without Gidorah's head and looks identical to Godzilla. Damage done by Beta, Real Godzilla gets blame and Kong's punches lol. By the time Kong kills Beta, Real Godzilla is now on the offensive so Kong has to make that axe from Beta's corpse...stalemate or one wins (I'm guessing Godzilla), REAL Mecha Godzilla shows up (with Gidorah's head), teamup.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    .... I hope that Toho had veto power over godzilla possibly being killed in the movie. That would suck for him to just end up a villain in the end.
    end of spoilers

Apparently, spoilers:
    real Godzilla gets almost toasted by a tooled-up Kong when a fully powered Mecha G shows up, looking like the Godzilla that almost killed him. And that axe blow in the trailer is on the "fake" Godzilla and causes him to go into meltdown and the skin falls off, made from cloned Ghidorah cells. Then they team up ...
    end of spoilers

Going to be fun to see what happens and what ends up being true.

And great call on Kong's "humanity" being what gets him in trouble ...

Also, it looks like we're getting some new Singular Point stuff this week:
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-24-2021 at 03:33 PM.

And who's getting the toys? The toys actually started popping up like last...November? But now that there's a bit of context, I kinda want them.

They'll probably save any toys for spoilers:
    Mecha Godzilla
    end of spoilers till after the release as not to spoil people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    And who's getting the toys? The toys actually started popping up like last...November? But now that there's a bit of context, I kinda want them.

They'll probably save any toys for spoilers:
    Mecha Godzilla
    end of spoilers till after the release as not to spoil people.
    Earlier in the thread, I posted the toy leak, with that one in question.

Spoilers in links, FYI. They have yet to introduce a toy that was not in the movie. So I don't think they would license that kaiju just for a toy since he fetches a fee equal to Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Honestly after SO many Teases to when we where going to Finally See this trailer when it finally Came out, DANG it was worth it but about time!

My 6-7 year self when I saw my 1st Godzilla movie, My G-Fandom is Excited with how this looks and the mystery around it. While the original is a classic amoung the classics, I am glad they are not Going 100% Godzilla being the Bad Guy in this fight here like the original, the Mega Mystery will be what is making him do this attacking.

Also seeing Kong FINALLY being able to hold his own with Godzilla is very refreshing to finally see after months of wondering how they show it!

HAIL to the Kings!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!