Page 112 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1705

^They did a Godzilla vs. Megalon (CGI) and Godzilla vs. Jet Jaguar (live action) short on today's Godzilla Day livestream.

We're eating good on Godzilla content .

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    ^They did a Godzilla vs. Megalon (CGI) and Godzilla vs. Jet Jaguar (live action) short on today's Godzilla Day livestream.
    Say whhaaaaaaaaaaaat!?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Incredible Member

^They did a Godzilla vs. Megalon (CGI)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5I00p3KqvE
    Sounds perfect.

There was some audio issues that need fixing so they haven't put the Godzilla Day stream up on YouTube after it ended. The official Godzilla Twitter says they're working on it. Then everyone can behold Jet Jaguar in all his glory.

Both the Megalon and Jet Jaguar shorts are on the official Godzilla YouTube page for a limited time.

Extraordinary Member

Minus-One- New trailer is Bonkers....

Both the Megalon and Jet Jaguar shorts are on the official Godzilla YouTube page for a limited time.
    Watched both last night.

They were great!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Finally watched the first episode of Monarch. Good start. Hopefully I can catch up this week. I didn’t have any trouble following the timelines. Just realized as I’m commenting that I don't know any of the primary characters names, except for May, which is kind of weird.

Caught up. Really interested in where this is going now. Only thing is that I'm still not really interested in the actual characters. They're all kind of 'meh' for me right now.

Although I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but the scientist being all "monsters are people too" in the third episode was amusing and ironic given what happens in the first episode.

And I don't know if Kurt Russell's 'good genes' was meant to be a hand wave on the aging thing or a plot point for later.
    Last edited by useridgoeshere; 12-06-2023 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Caught up. Really interested in where this is going now. Only thing is that I'm still not really interested in the actual characters. They're all kind of 'meh' for me right now.

Although I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but the scientist being all "monsters are people too" in the third episode was amusing and ironic given what happens in the first episode.

And I don't know if Kurt Russell's 'good genes' was meant to be a hand wave on the aging thing or a plot point for later.
    She wants to learn about them, not kill them, even if they are big and scary.

I think the good genes is a plot point. At least I took it as that...

I REALLY loathe the daughter right now...She grates on my nerves almost with almost everything she says...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    I REALLY loathe the daughter right now...She grates on my nerves almost with almost everything she says...
    Yeah, she's the worst one, especially since she was terrible before everything went bad. Like from her first scene onward. The brother, May, and Kurt are fine, just paper thin.

That was a great season of TV.

The finale was super-emotional in a good way. It hit the right notes for the humans and monsters. Man, these second rate monsters who think that they can take the king. Dummy. And the cameo at the end was a fun closer. If there’s a season two, I guess the 1950’s is over? It was my favorite part because of the characters and the drama.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, definitely a good show, and very well acted.

But kinda weird that it didn't seem to set up any of the movies.

I wonder if the second season will go into the origin of Hollow Earth/Axis Mundi

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    But kinda weird that it didn't seem to set up any of the movies.
    Isn't the company May was on the run from the one that made Mecha-Godzilla?
    Sounds perfect.