Page 19 of 114 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by d.w washburn View Post
    It has a DVD release in Japan but that's it.
    That sucks, but thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Thanks! And is Godzilla vs King Ghidorah Millennium or Hesei?
    And how hard to find is '85? Is it available on blu-ray or dvd?
    2000 is Millennium and Ghidorah is Heisei.

Quote Originally Posted by d.w washburn View Post
    It has a DVD release in Japan but that's it.
    That sucks, but thanks for the info.
    I am still sad about it ... someday! It will change ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    2000 is Millennium and Ghidorah is Heisei.
    If that's the one with time travel and MechaGhidorah I've got it already though. Not at home with my collection so can't check right now.

I am still sad about it ... someday! It will change ...
    Okay, checked Amazon and yeah that won't work/hard to get/pricey, but in Amazon reviews a couple people mentioned you can get both Japanese/English versions from a site called sumogorilla (not sure I should post links) for 12.99. If legit I might get it there.

Godzilla 2000 luckily I can just get the blu-ray on Amazon.

Any more suggestions?

If that's the one with time travel and MechaGhidorah I've got it already though. Not at home with my collection so can't check right now.

Okay, checked Amazon and yeah that won't work/hard to get/pricey, but in Amazon reviews a couple people mentioned you can get both Japanese/English versions from a site called sumogorilla (not sure I should post links) for 12.99. If legit I might get it there.
    EDIT: Nevermind, I misread your list!

YOU MUST GET GODZILLLA VS. MECHAGODZILLA II for the Heisei Era!!!

You're really only missing two from those eras ... the hard to find 1985 and the easy to find Godzilla vs. Megagarius (if you are getting Godzilla 2000).
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 02-25-2015 at 02:43 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

http://augustragone.blogspot.com/201...-godzilla.html

The new, Japanese Godzilla film is being done by Hideaki Anno & Shinji Higuchi!

This is incredible news.

BANNED

I am in a indescribable state right now.
    Godzilla is the legacy entertainment of my entire life sense I was a kid. And I still love and watch it today.
    As of February of last year Evangelion is the single greatest franchise on artistic masterpiece I have ever witnessed.

Turner Classic Movies will be showing Monster Zero and Godzilla, King of the Monsters! tonight on Movie Camp, a special summer series intended to introduce classic films to young people.

They also had a marathon of monster bug movies a week ago that included Mothra. Honestly, TCM is the only reason I have cable. They show all sorts of stuff, some of which isn't even available on home video, and Netflix and it's competitors are a joke when it comes to classic movie viewing. If I could pay for just TCM as a streaming service I would.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    Turner Classic Movies will be showing Monster Zero and Godzilla, King of the Monsters! tonight on Movie Camp, a special summer series intended to introduce classic films to young people.

They also had a marathon of monster bug movies a week ago that included Mothra. Honestly, TCM is the only reason I have cable. They show all sorts of stuff, some of which isn't even available on home video, and Netflix and it's competitors are a joke when it comes to classic movie viewing. If I could pay for just TCM as a streaming service I would.
    If you'd be up to try a by mail DVD delivery service (like traditional Netflix), consider Classicflix. I've used it and enjoyed it in the past.

The poster and teaser for next summer's Godzilla: Resurgence from Toho!

Last edited by Calighoula; 12-10-2015 at 03:44 PM.

Please don't be a found footage film ... Please don't be a found footage film ... Please don't be a found footage film ...

Quote Originally Posted by Calighoula View Post
    The poster and teaser for next summer's Godzilla: Resurgence from Toho!

Cloverfield:Japan

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Please don't be a found footage film ... Please don't be a found footage film ... Please don't be a found footage film ...
    Right. I'm really hoping that's just the format of the teaser.

BANNED

Shaky cam doesn't exactly mean found footage. You can find scenes like that in a number of normal movies.

I'm pretty much certain it won't be a found footage.

As for out first look at Godzilla's big ugly mug: well, it was quite a shock! I'm not a fan of making Godzilla so obviously 'scary', what with the eel eyes, angler-fish teeth, and general ghoulish look. I understand the idea is to go back to the original '54 idea of Godzilla being horribly scarred and deformed by atomic radiation. I'll have to get used to it. I also just thing the angle and framing of the image makes it look weird.

Apparently a full suit has been built for Godzilla, which is awesome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    I'm pretty much certain it won't be a found footage.

As for out first look at Godzilla's big ugly mug: well, it was quite a shock! I'm not a fan of making Godzilla so obviously 'scary', what with the eel eyes, angler-fish teeth, and general ghoulish look. I understand the idea is to go back to the original '54 idea of Godzilla being horribly scarred and deformed by atomic radiation. I'll have to get used to it. I also just thing the angle and framing of the image makes it look weird.

Apparently a full suit has been built for Godzilla, which is awesome.
    Well, then you might not be a fan of this movie, because they've said Shin Godzilla is a straight horror movie.
    Last edited by simbob4000; 12-11-2015 at 05:33 AM.