Page 7 of 114 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    I'm having trouble finding a decent quality stream of Godzilla:FW online. Anyone have any idea of where I could find one?
    it was on CRACKLE for a bit, don't know if it's still there

BANNED

BANNED

Mathew Brodericks cameo was amazing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Mathew Brodericks cameo was amazing.
    please elaborate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    please elaborate.
    He showed up briefly throwing fishes at Godzilla.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post
    He showed up briefly throwing fishes at Godzilla.
    I don't remember that.

BANNED

I didn't like the movie, I agree it was a Godzilla movie with story and that story was pretty awful. I kept demanding for the movie to stop cutting to the GI Joe and his boring, plot device of a family and place the camera somewhere we could see the three kaijus beating the shit out of each other. It seemed like every time something exciting happened they cut to him and his story, a lot of which was the plot bending over backwards to include him in the action. It was just boring, so goddamn boring. I saw people walking out of the film, which was sad because it was just before the final fight at the end that was beautiful. I cheered loudly when Godzilla finished off the last MUTO.

This movie has been accused of being jingoistic, but I don't see it as the americans seem to be the dumbest military strategist in history. SPOILERS You got this creatures that feed off radiation, their idea? dropping a nuke on them. Even the movie aknowledges that it's stupid and they go with it anyway. Also I'm pretty sure they killed more people than Godzilla and the MUTOs did, at one point it seemed as if Godzilla was defending the bus full of kids from them and they jept trying to fire at them fruitlessly and carrying those M16s that may as well be dead weight. At one point that Kick Ass guy pointed his hand gun at one of the MUTOs, it was just sad. I face palmed so many times watching them, and this is not even a ''hindsight is 20/20'' deal, The characters the movie keep telling them that their plans are stupid and they aknowledge that their plans are stupid and yet they keep doing them. SPOILERS

Overall this movie could've been good, had it had a lot less of Lt. Protagonist and Family McGuffin and more, you know, Godzilla and Doctor Serizawa. And SPOILERS after Bryan Cranston died I just wanted to slap whoever edited those trailers right across the face.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I thought the anti-nuke symbolism was a little too heavy handed. If you don't know the Bomb was dropped at 8:15 on August 6th, 1945, then the symbolism is not for you. They really didn't need to explain that one for instance. Silence would've sold that scene better.
    I thought so too, for a subject that isn't as relevant anymore since the Cold War. Specially considering there are other end of the world enviormental issues that need more attention this days.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    I don't remember that.
    It didn't happen, but I kind of wish it did. Would've been funny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I refuse to believe any top worst Godzilla moments exist outside of Godzilla vs Megalon, even flying Godzilla can't compare to drop kick Godzilla
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5OY1drc8_U#t=830
    That would be the other one of my top 3.

BANNED

I didn't like the movie, I agree it was a Godzilla movie with story and that story was pretty awful. I kept demanding for the movie to stop cutting to the GI Joe and his boring, plot device of a family and place the camera somewhere we could see the three kaijus beating the shit out of each other. It seemed like every time something exciting happened they cut to him and his story, a lot of which was the plot bending over backwards to include him in the action. It was just boring, so goddamn boring. I saw people walking out of the film, which was sad because it was just before the final fight at the end that was beautiful. I cheered loudly when Godzilla finished off the last MUTO.

This movie has been accused of being jingoistic, but I don't see it as the americans seem to be the dumbest military strategist in history. SPOILERS You got this creatures that feed off radiation, their idea? dropping a nuke on them. Even the movie aknowledges that it's stupid and they go with it anyway. Also I'm pretty sure they killed more people than Godzilla and the MUTOs did, at one point it seemed as if Godzilla was defending the bus full of kids from them and they jept trying to fire at them fruitlessly and carrying those M16s that may as well be dead weight. At one point that Kick Ass guy pointed his hand gun at one of the MUTOs, it was just sad. I face palmed so many times watching them, and this is not even a ''hindsight is 20/20'' deal, The characters the movie keep telling them that their plans are stupid and they aknowledge that their plans are stupid and yet they keep doing them. SPOILERS

Overall this movie could've been good, had it had a lot less of Lt. Protagonist and Family McGuffin and more, you know, Godzilla and Doctor Serizawa. And SPOILERS after Bryan Cranston died I just wanted to slap whoever edited those trailers right across the face.

I thought so too, for a subject that isn't as relevant anymore since the Cold War. Specially considering there are other end of the world enviormental issues that need more attention this days.

Was this not the thread for this? Just noticed there are two Godzilla threads.

Ultimate Member

What the Hell else were they going to do? Those were the weapons that were available, so they used what they had.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Check it out, people. Every version of Godzilla ever, by Matt Frank:

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Check it out, people. Every version of Godzilla ever, by Matt Frank:

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    The real challenge is trying to figure out which Godzilla is from which film/era.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    The real challenge is trying to figure out which Godzilla is from which film/era.
    Ah well , the one with the white pupil is from GMK as that was the most distinctive godzilla because of that pupilless look it had.