Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Batman and Jessica Jones (pre-marriage, as she became boring after). I always like it when Bats is teamed up with some hard-living, wise-cracking cynic.

I'd love to see a Batman and Dragon ball crossover
    Batman and GI Joe would be interesting
    Batman and the Game of thrones

Batman and the original Black Cat (the one published by Harvey)

''I shall become a bat.'' masahikotahara's Avatar

Batman/Thundercats
    Batman/Robocop
    Batman/Confessor (Astro City)
    Batman/Smax (Top 10)
    Batman/Samurai Jack
    Visit my website: http://ultimatebatmancomicswebsite.weebly.com for a timeline of Batman comics from Batman: Year One to Flashpoint,
    The New 52 and Rebirth!

CANON! CHRONOLOGY! READING ORDER!

...AND MORE...

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    * an in-DC crossover, set during 1939-1940, of Batman, Crimson Avenger, and Golden Age Sandman
    I actually had an idea for a story like this recently, but set in modern continuity. The unsung heroes of Detective Comics show up in Gotham and try to win back their reputations as superior crimefighters. This leads to them getting in Batman's way more often than not and what could have been a healthy partnership becomes an aggressive rivalry. Golden Age era could also be cool to revisit for some pulpy noir fun.

Here's a bizarre one I've had:

Batman meets Sailor Moon.

Admittedly, I know next to nothing about Sailor Moon. This idea came to me after the ridiculously awesome fan theory that Bruce reads Sailor Moon. I imagined a scenario in which Barbara leaves a copy of the manga in the cave somewhere, and Bruce picks it up out of curiosity. He finds himself strangely intrigued, orders all of the volumes and has them practically memorized in days. He's incredibly embarrassed about it though and never reveals it to anyone. Alfred knows, of course. He would find the books after dusting in the parlor one day and remark with his signature snark, "It seems Miss Barbara has forgotten her things... I'll see to it that she gets them back?" Cue Bruce blushing and grabbing the books and insisting he'll do it himself.

And then he has a dream or gets knocked out or exposed to some new Scarecrow gas and finds himself in Japan or the cast of the show in Gotham, and they have to team up to fight evil together. But instead of the obvious scenario; a group of young superheroes getting starstruck over Batman and completely psyched to team up with him, you have Bruce totally freaking out under his cowl and trying to keep his cool and overdoing his entire brooding act to keep them off his case.

I'm rambling and this sounds ridiculous but look at this incredible fan art and try to tell me you wouldn't read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    I'd love to see a Batman and Dragon ball crossover
    Batman and GI Joe would be interesting
    Batman and the Game of thrones

25 Alternate Fan Art Takes On Batman

Quote Originally Posted by taylortexas View Post

try to tell me you wouldn't read it!
    Ha, I can actually see this working, but only if they played it straight. And you know it would sell a truckload

Just as long as we avoid Batman and Sharknado!

Batman and James Bond vs Ra's Al Ghul and Spectre.

By the way, Dennis O'Neil didn't said something about creating Ra's Al Ghul to give Batman a James Bond-like villain?

Batman and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Extraordinary Member

A Joe Kelly penned Deadpool crossover, with both supporting casts. I love the idea of Damian Wayne terrorizing Bob, Agent of Hydra! or Weasel and Red Robin having a nerdy tech guy showdown, or Dick finding déjà-vu while interacting with Taskmaster.

Plus, just imagine Batman as the ultimate straight man to Deadpool's insanity or milking the comedy of Batman having an ally who's for all intents and purposes immortal. Can you say, "Deadpool! Initiate Human Meat Shield!"
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Batman and the Fox Comics version of Phantom Lady.

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    Ha, I can actually see this working, but only if they played it straight. And you know it would sell a truckload
    If they played a sailermoon batman crossover straight, I would be there in a heart beat and bullying all my friends into reading it with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelocust View Post
    If they played a sailermoon batman crossover straight, I would be there in a heart beat and bullying all my friends into reading it with me.
    Then you'd probably be demanding a Robin (Damian) meets My Little Pony crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Then you'd probably be demanding a Robin (Damian) meets My Little Pony crossover.
    Only if Dick and Jason comes along for the ride too. I want to see the power of friendship against bat family dysfunction.

Quote Originally Posted by taylortexas View Post
    I actually had an idea for a story like this recently, but set in modern continuity. The unsung heroes of Detective Comics show up in Gotham and try to win back their reputations as superior crimefighters. This leads to them getting in Batman's way more often than not and what could have been a healthy partnership becomes an aggressive rivalry. Golden Age era could also be cool to revisit for some pulpy noir fun.

Here's a bizarre one I've had:

Batman meets Sailor Moon.

Admittedly, I know next to nothing about Sailor Moon. This idea came to me after the ridiculously awesome fan theory that Bruce reads Sailor Moon. I imagined a scenario in which Barbara leaves a copy of the manga in the cave somewhere, and Bruce picks it up out of curiosity. He finds himself strangely intrigued, orders all of the volumes and has them practically memorized in days. He's incredibly embarrassed about it though and never reveals it to anyone. Alfred knows, of course. He would find the books after dusting in the parlor one day and remark with his signature snark, "It seems Miss Barbara has forgotten her things... I'll see to it that she gets them back?" Cue Bruce blushing and grabbing the books and insisting he'll do it himself.

And then he has a dream or gets knocked out or exposed to some new Scarecrow gas and finds himself in Japan or the cast of the show in Gotham, and they have to team up to fight evil together. But instead of the obvious scenario; a group of young superheroes getting starstruck over Batman and completely psyched to team up with him, you have Bruce totally freaking out under his cowl and trying to keep his cool and overdoing his entire brooding act to keep them off his case.

I'm rambling and this sounds ridiculous but look at this incredible fan art and try to tell me you wouldn't read it!
    This is the greatest idea ever! It needs to happen NOW! I would be first in line to get it.