Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: We Are... ROBIN, #3

The Robins finally meet Batman himself...but is it everything they imagined it would be? And what will the Dark Knight think of them?
    In addition to this EXCLUSIVE look at issue #3, DC Comics has also provided CBR with Khary Randolph's character designs and James Harvey's variant covers for the first two issues.

Full article here.

If Robo-Jim was given a zero tolerance policy in regards to Batgirl then I can't imagine he'll play too nice with a bunch of amateur Robins. I'm excited for this issue. I wonder if we'll get any hints as to who's pulling the strings here.

I'm assuming that in the final lettered version, the text messages will tell them how to disarm the bombs, but wouldn't it be more efficient to send people who actually know how to disarm bombs in the first place? Or is that were JimBats comes into the equation... Also who's there service provider? Because my reception is nonexistent underground, I'm quite jealous.

Spectacular Member marcotheblerd's Avatar

I am freaking loving Khary Randolph's artwork. I gotta get a poster made of that Duke Thomas cover.

Quote Originally Posted by marcotheblerd View Post
    I am freaking loving Khary Randolph's artwork. I gotta get a poster made of that Duke Thomas cover.
    That Duke Thomas cover is by James Harvey!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Lovely character designs.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtzberg View Post
    I'm assuming that in the final lettered version, the text messages will tell them how to disarm the bombs, but wouldn't it be more efficient to send people who actually know how to disarm bombs in the first place?
    Well, sending trained experts would likely defeat the purpose of the endeavor of whomever is doing this in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by taylortexas View Post
    If Robo-Jim was given a zero tolerance policy in regards to Batgirl then I can't imagine he'll play too nice with a bunch of amateur Robins. I'm excited for this issue. I wonder if we'll get any hints as to who's pulling the strings here.
    Yeah, but it the latest Batgirl he understands the need for the extended family and lets her go. Technically, he has to rein them in, but he himself knows he needs the help. So I'm interested to see his reactions to the Robins as well.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"