Default A Song of Ice and Fire RPG

So, as a Christmas gift my wife bought me the core rules and campaign guide for this game. It looks awesome and I've made some characters to play around with the system, unfortunately most of my friends that are into to TV series (and a few readers) aren't the gaming type. I was wondering if anyone here plays this game and has any leads on an online campaign I could join or if any players are interested in starting one up via Google+ or Roll20.

Full disclosure I'm a total pen and paper newbie but it's always interested me (but unfortunately like I said it was hard to get guys on the football team to play back in highschool and in college I just never fell in with anyone who shared my "nerdier" interests.) I'd prefer to not try to narrate since I'm totally inexperienced, but I'd like to try it at some point down the road if I can get something going.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Incredible Member

I'm running an ASOIAF crossover quest elsewhere, though it's not using the game system for the most part but instead a home-brew I came up with. It's group-play controlling a single character (Jon Snow) and the crossover is Elder Scrolls, specifically Skyrim. Here's a link if you fancy a read:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threa...source.301401/

All-New Member

Check out the forums at rpg.net. They have a board dedicated to finding games and gamers, including online games via virtual tabletops, Skype, etc.