Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Characters you wish were real or love so much that you want to talk to lol?

Cause i'm feeling bored.

After watching this anime film "When Marnie Was There", I've been feeling and thinking so much about people or characters that we all love and hold special to our hearts and look up to as pop icons, embodied ideals, and inspirational figures like Superman or Wonder Woman or Popeye or whoever. Or more specifically, fictional or imaginary characters that gives us so much emotion and love that even seeing their presence or appearance anywhere just draws us into something more magical or fantastic (for the lack of a better way to put it) or takes us into another world, and it just lifts our minds out of sadness and cheers us up from boredom. And everyone knows that most regular people (excluding special ones like our family and best friends) or mundane reality itself are just extremely boring and dull in comparison to fiction and media-originated characters for the most part. But conversely, there are certain works of entertainment and even fictional animated/drawn/non-live-action characters that we find so bland and boring that we'd rather have real people or live-action characters to have affections for.

But enough of my rambling, what are fiction characters you wish were real? and you love so much that it would be nice to talk to them or interact with them in their most familiar appearance in any way, shape, or form?

BANNED

Ororo Munroe aka Storm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Ororo Munroe aka Storm.
    Nice one.

Any other ideas or takers?

I'm guessing this is just a euphemism for "post your waifu"
    600px-MH4-Guildmarm_Render_001.jpg tumblr_mkym1758nP1s2sb9jo1_500.jpg
    And here's a picture of Trish because kinky succubus
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Bullet Sniper is probably not going to like this:

But enough of my rambling, what are fiction characters you wish were real? and you love so much that it would be nice to talk to them or interact with them in their most familiar appearance in any way, shape, or form?
    None. I find that kind of relationship with fictional characters to be strange and, well, kind of unhealthy.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

BANNED

@HunterDoodle: This isn't a thread about only posting anime characters. it's characters from all media and all works of entertainment, no matter what race or nation they're from. but thanks for the contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    None. I find that kind of relationship with fictional characters to be strange and, well, kind of unhealthy.
    Meh... We don't care if you think it's weird and unhealthy lol. I think we're entitled to fall in love with whoever and whatever fills us our heart with emotions, real or not. We're all comic and sci-fi nerds btw and some of us are from the Rumbles section (which is dedicated to debating which person, aka mostly characters from fictional multimedia, would win in a fight) just trying to gain some fun and profit from expressing our artistic and creative imaginations and living our nerdish fantasies. And don't you have a favorite character or a favorite sci-fi/comic of some sort? Isn't there any work that touched your heart or you just an emotionless deadpan snarker? Admit it, Paradox-kun. :P
    Last edited by Bullet Sniper; 08-11-2015 at 09:07 AM.

Astonishing Member

Several Really. How cool would it be to be a trusted confidant to Clark Kent, Bruce wayne and Kyle Rayner or Kirk Or Picard or Odo or Quark. Would love to be friends with all the main characters of Monk and Psych also.

BANNED

May I also add uhhhhh.... Disney princesses and the cast of Who Framed Roger Rabbit as well?

or what about an Alien or a Predator?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    @HunterDoodle: This isn't a thread about only posting anime characters. it's characters from all media and all works of entertainment, no matter what race or nation they're from. but thanks for the contributions.

Meh... We don't care if you think it's weird and unhealthy lol. I think we're entitled to fall in love with whoever and whatever fills us our heart with emotions, real or not. We're all comic and sci-fi nerds btw and some of us are from the Rumbles section (which is dedicated to debating which person, aka mostly characters from fictional multimedia, would win in a fight) just trying to gain some fun and profit from expressing our artistic and creative imaginations and living our nerdish fantasies. And don't you have a favorite character or a favorite sci-fi/comic of some sort? Isn't there any work that touched your heart or you just an emotionless deadpan snarker? Admit it, Paradox-kun. :P
    It's probably not healthy if your very first choice is from Kodomo no Jikan, though. I'm not on the "all anime is for perverts" bandwagon, but SOME anime is for perverts and Kodomo no Jikan is one of the top pervert choices.

BANNED

I'm all for perverts (well, I'm not all for them but I'm tolerant of them), but I'd prefer if the perversion of choice didn't involve what appear to be crosses between strippers and 8 year olds.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    I'm all for perverts (well, I'm not all for them but I'm tolerant of them), but I'd prefer if the perversion of choice didn't involve what appear to be crosses between strippers and 8 year olds.
    I'm not going to look it up because I'm at work, but from what I remember from its use as "shock" meme, I'm pretty sure Kokonoe Rin is, canonically, about 8 and her main personality traits are getting naked and trying to have sex with adult men. Again, odd choice. What are you going to do with her, play chess?
    Last edited by Shawn Hopkins; 08-12-2015 at 09:56 AM.

Tony Stark.
    I want to work in his company, and try to befriend the boss.
    Preferably before going out publicly about his dual identity.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    It's probably not healthy if your very first choice is from Kodomo no Jikan, though. I'm not on the "all anime is for perverts" bandwagon, but SOME anime is for perverts and Kodomo no Jikan is one of the top pervert choices.
    But my affection and admiration for Anime girls is not out of a strictly sexual one, if you're interested in knowing my honest thoughts. But out of non-sexual (or nearly so) beauty and cuteness. And personality. Sorta like how I would feel for Winnie the Pooh or a Teddy Bear or Doraemon. A sort of platonic way.

BANNED

But you can understand how if they portrayed Winnie the Pooh as a cub and then decided to give him a D-cup some folks might look at that and wonder, right?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

1st off Interesting Concept for a Thread Bullet Sniper, Thanks for Creating it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    May I also add uhhhhh.... Disney princesses and the cast of Who Framed Roger Rabbit as well?

or what about an Alien or a Predator?
    You Read my mind on this one here Bullet Sniper, going since I was a Kid, the idea of a World where you have literally Living Drawn Cartoons walking around like you have in Who Framed Roger Rabbit or Looney Toons: Back in Action was always and still is a Fun and Very Interesting Concept if it that was Real Life. The Levels of Different our world would be would be Astronomical, but also interesting, Fun and Exciting.

Also, add to that, If The Muppets, like you have had in ALL of their movies, interacting with people like they where 100% part of the real-world would be Another I Love to be apart of!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!