Cause i'm feeling bored.

After watching this anime film "When Marnie Was There", I've been feeling and thinking so much about people or characters that we all love and hold special to our hearts and look up to as pop icons, embodied ideals, and inspirational figures like Superman or Wonder Woman or Popeye or whoever. Or more specifically, fictional or imaginary characters that gives us so much emotion and love that even seeing their presence or appearance anywhere just draws us into something more magical or fantastic (for the lack of a better way to put it) or takes us into another world, and it just lifts our minds out of sadness and cheers us up from boredom. And everyone knows that most regular people (excluding special ones like our family and best friends) or mundane reality itself are just extremely boring and dull in comparison to fiction and media-originated characters for the most part. But conversely, there are certain works of entertainment and even fictional animated/drawn/non-live-action characters that we find so bland and boring that we'd rather have real people or live-action characters to have affections for.

But enough of my rambling, what are fiction characters you wish were real? and you love so much that it would be nice to talk to them or interact with them in their most familiar appearance in any way, shape, or form?