Thread: Life is Strange

BANNED

Default Life is Strange

Just finished episode 1. This was really quite good. A teenage hipster gains the power to reverse time while investigating a girls disappearance, with visions of a tornado about to destroy the town.

The individual elements shouldn't work - the teen drama, the slow pace, the lack of action - but they're all mixed together in just the right way so they do. Its atmospheric and moody and well voice-acted. I really enjoyed it, and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Default Life is Strange

Anyone play this episode series? It's entertaining for me and the end choices are pretty huge especially the latest episode. It also seems to one the biggest wide spread female only protagonist game in recent years. So many are raving about it.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

I'm interested in playing this game, but I'm waiting till it gets a full release with all five episodes included.
    I'd like a PS Vita port of the game, but if that doesn't happen I'd get the Windows or PS3 version.

How have the first four episodes been to anyone who is playing this game?
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Probably one of the best new wave adventure games I've played honestly - up there with Telltale's Wolf Among Us. It's easy to write Life Is Strange off by the first episode as some twee hipster teen drama but even by the end of the second episode that's shaken up somewhat, and consequently by the end of the next episode and practically all of episode 4 that notion is stomped under heel repeatedly by a pair of Doc Martens, set on fire and drowned, resuscitated and drowned again.
    The creators have referenced shows like Twin Peaks as influences and it shows through some of the whimsical characters, but eventually also in the dark underbelly which gets to Girl With The Dragon Tattoo levels of oh shit-ness.
    I wholly recommend jumping on this train to anyone who's undecided.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«