Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How about Death agrees to bring Wolverine back as long as Deadpool will leave her alone

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Stacy View Post
    How about Death agrees to bring Wolverine back as long as Deadpool will leave her alone
    I thought Death loved Deadpool back?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I want Logan back too and have him and Storm get married finally.
    Never going to happen.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

How about not at all? Old Man Logan is enough, he's more Logan than Logan has been in years and I'd prefer to keep it that way. He and Laura together can quite easily pick up any open threads left by Logan and handle them competently. There's no reason to bring back the original James Howlett as long as OML and Wolverine are around.

Amazing Member

i can't think of one way he could come back that would be interesting.

just keep him dead with Xavier. the only unresolved issue in my eyes was sabretooth and i don't think marvel was ever going to full resolve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    As a rule, if you want to bring a hero back from the dead in a way that still makes his previous death matter, you have to reveal that, yes, he wasn't dead (or did die and was resurrected), but what happened to him was worse than being dead- see Bucky, or Johnny Storm during Hickman's FF run.

So, the best would he was brought back to life by a version of Weapon X (although Sinister is an acceptable substitute) and used as a guinea pig (again) and used to kill innocent people. That would be worse than death for him, and could drive his story forward.
    Great idea
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Quote Originally Posted by icantstandthisindecision View Post
    How about not at all? Old Man Logan is enough, he's more Logan than Logan has been in years and I'd prefer to keep it that way. He and Laura together can quite easily pick up any open threads left by Logan and handle them competently. There's no reason to bring back the original James Howlett as long as OML and Wolverine are around.
    I agree. OML coming in feels like Wolverine getting a second chance. I mean, he basically joined the Avengers, had a nervous breakdown, split the X-men apart and then lost his healing factor and died. Towards the end he was a mess and hard to root for at times. Now we've got this other, older version with a different hairstyle who is even more haunted by the things he's done, but gets a second chance to do better. And he's clearly passed the Wolverine mantle on to a worthy successor. So I think this will be an interesting phase in (this) Logan's life personally.

Mighty Member

i h8 the oml story. or atleast how he kills all the x-men. totally PIS.
    and the character to me just feels like a rip off of cable

yeah i said it.
    Cyclops was right

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Either the hand could resurrect her. Or he regenerates in the shell
    X-Men Forever

Scott finds Logan frozen in an adamantium case and the only way to bring him back is true loves kiss. So Scott has to kiss him to bring him back. They kiss get married and live happily ever after until Logan leaves the sink hairy and another schism starts
    Monica Rambeau is the queen of my heart and life. Bow down to her then give her all your money.

Nostagia leads to stagnation and over glorifying the past. The past sucked, the present sucks, and the future will suck. Take off the rose colored glasses and don't let that jerk nostalgia trick you into thinking life was better than it really was. If 20 years from now I'm of those people that say music, tv, videogames etc. was better back in my day please hit me in the knee caps with a bat.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

People say they were Wolverine fans and want him to get married...Let me guess, you became a fan watching Hugh Jackman? *sigh*

LOL X-23 is the new Wolverine??? Where can I read this?? I am so behind. I didn't even know Wolverine died.

BANNED

Have him bond with the Chanting Acanti like Storm did.

Spectacular Member Lycaon pictus's Avatar

I would hype up the Logan Resurrection Issue for months, and when readers open the comic there would be a big splash page of a mirror, revealing that Logan never really went away because he will always be there, in our hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I agree. OML coming in feels like Wolverine getting a second chance. I mean, he basically joined the Avengers, had a nervous breakdown, split the X-men apart and then lost his healing factor and died. Towards the end he was a mess and hard to root for at times. Now we've got this other, older version with a different hairstyle who is even more haunted by the things he's done, but gets a second chance to do better. And he's clearly passed the Wolverine mantle on to a worthy successor. So I think this will be an interesting phase in (this) Logan's life personally.
    That's the thing though, no matter how cool OML ends up being, he isn't our Logan but just a replacement who doesn't really fit. To say that it's alright to replace Logan permanently with this version is like saying it's alright to just pluck a version of any character from another universe that fits what you want if the character. No character, especially one of the major Marvel characters is just replaceable.

As for how I'd bring him back, I'd go with threads from Wolverines in which, while Mystique destroyed the crystal, the fact that she had opened the door had left Logan's soul in a limbo of sorts between life and death. I'd say both Laura and OML would get involved in bringing him back from the brink.