Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Shady View Post
    I hate to see the day when Capullo leaves.
    I want to say he is the only reason I keep an eye on the book anymore but really, editorial makes this one book so important that it effects everything else in the DCU. It's not that I hate Snyder's writing. I think he has some really big ideas it's just that by the end of every arc I think he gets bored of his story and just sort of phones in a weak ending with some "M. Night Shamalan" type twist that does nothing for the narrative. It's like, by the time we're all waiting for the big epic ending he's gotten distracted by the next 12 issue arc and stopped putting any effort into it. I just can't bring myself to invest in that anymore no matter how good Capullo is.
    It's all just an opinion. Stop taking me so damn seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    I want to say he is the only reason I keep an eye on the book anymore but really, editorial makes this one book so important that it effects everything else in the DCU. It's not that I hate Snyder's writing. I think he has some really big ideas it's just that by the end of every arc I think he gets bored of his story and just sort of phones in a weak ending with some "M. Night Shamalan" type twist that does nothing for the narrative. It's like, by the time we're all waiting for the big epic ending he's gotten distracted by the next 12 issue arc and stopped putting any effort into it. I just can't bring myself to invest in that anymore no matter how good Capullo is.
    I'm with you. If Capullo left before Snyder, I'd be tempted to leave with him. And I'm not a Snyder hater. I like him for the most part. But you got it about the huge epic arcs. If he toned that back just a little and nailed the landings a little better, I'd like him a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by The Indestructible Man View Post
    I'll admit, I giggled. This world is a silly place...
    I follow Babs on Tumblr, and she's pretty much like that all the time. It's great.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

BANNED

so he's not going to quit at 50?
    i dared to hope