View Poll Results: What did you think of Ultimate End #4?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great! Can't wait for the next issue!

4 10.26%
  • Good. I enjoy where this is going.

2 5.13%
  • Meh. Not bad, but I didn't love it.

2 5.13%
  • Bad. I don't really care for this story.

14 35.90%
  • Awful. I wish I didn't read it.

17 43.59%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    Again I agree it it lacks any nuance whatsoever to just have the heroes team up with those form the same universe/domain, but, having gone down that nuance free route we do not need an explanation as to why they did it. They have chosen to side with the Tony from their universe because they know him, and therefore trust him more. Its not nonsensical.
    THis part I must disagree with. Both TOny's have gone against the backs of their respective verses/not told them things to do things on their own. And despite this, both somehow convince the other heroes that they have to/or just to fight their counterparts.

Why would Fury, Cyclops, or anyone just follow TOny's idea after the many bad ideas he's had before? And if both TOny's did manage to convince the others, then they just convinced both sides that they have to punch each other to decide who was right which will result in more casualties and property damage than when the Ultimate!Hulk caused earlier.

Granted Doom could just be screwing with everyone but this just sounds like poor planning and execution in the excuse to have a big brawl aka Civil War.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

This was bad. But I picked Meh.

Still hoping Ultimate Sue gets offed.

So Diamond lists Ultimate End #5 as being delayed by an entire month from 9/09 to 10/07
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

I used to like Bendis, particularly his New Avengers run.

But this is just terrible.

Punisher shoots his way out of the Darkforce Dimension because ... he's just that bad-ass?

Never buying another comic with Bendis as the writer. My money is too valuable and the quality here is too low.

Frankly, I feel tempted to just rip this rag right up. I have honestly never felt like I wanted to tear a comic to shreds before, no matter how awful.
    Last edited by Shai-Hulud; 09-02-2015 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    I used to like Bendis, particularly his New Avengers run.

But this is just terrible.

Punisher shoots his way out of the Darkforce Dimension because ... he's just that bad-ass?

Never buying another comic with Bendis as the writer. My money is too valuable and the quality here is too low.

Frankly, I feel tempted to just rip this rag right up. I have honestly never felt like I wanted to tear a comic to shreds before, no matter how awful.
    Okay, I did it.

I ripped up Ultimate End #1-#4 and tossed the scrap paper in the recycle bin.

I liked House of M, I really did, it's one of my favorite graphic novels.

Of course, Chris Claremont used to be one of my favorite writers once, and then ... I dunno... something happened, and afterwards it was pretty much all bad.

Don't know what that "something" is, but some writers lose the magic and then it's dead. Wish I knew why.

Astonishing Member

Seriously, I don't understand all the complaining. I like the story, and waiting for the delay of the fianl issue is killing me.

Anyway, there are a few details that are bothering me:
    + Compared with the colourless preview of the story, when the heroes from 616 and 1610 are about to face each other while the crazy Punisher aims to them, 616-Hawkeye was removed in the coloured version; confirming he died by the Thors.
    + In the two images where we can see the union of the 1610's heroes, there are TWO Wolverines? What the webs is that? One must be Jimmy, Logan's son in 1610, but who is the other one. Ultimate Wolverine is dead, and it can't be the Old Man Logan, because it doesn't have his beard. Old Man Logan is confirmed to be in Manhattan 1610 ("Old Man Logan #4"), but he appears in his own picture when the heroes are about to collide. However, he's coming from the size of the 616's heroes. The second Wolverine looks like him, put it can't be. What kind of senseless mess in this?!!